I am born and brought up in a traditional joint family, at Kallaremane, Siddapur, UK, Karnataka, and have got rich cultural background. I learnt basic Hindustani flute by Vidwan Prabhakar Bhat Sirsi. Then I went to well known flutist Pt. Venkatesh Godkhindi of Dharwad for the Higher studies in order to know the advanced techniques of flute. Since from 2000, my bansuri career is going on with the rich and formidable guidance of well known international flutist Pt. Raghunath Seth of Mumbai. Currently I am staying in Bangalore and successfully giving Solo and light music concerts.
I have given solo programs successfully in and around the places like USA, Bangalore, Kumta, Sirsi, Sagar, Mumbai, Lucknow, Madras, Tirupathi, Rajastan Etc. I have performed several jugalbandis with Indian and Western musicians. I have shared first price award along with the other three artists, in the national level instrumental music competition organized by Padmabushan Smt. DR. N. Rajam of Omkarnath Music Foundation, Mumbai in 2004.
I have performed in various concerts throughout the nation, some are:
• Performance with Austrian guitarist Constantie Framcoise in peace concert, 2003.
• Jugalbandi with Santoor artists, at Mumbai, 2004
• Performed with popular Bharathanatyam Dancer Smt. Dhanu Ganapati at Nasik, 2005
• Performed with actress Smt. Hema Malini for Odissi dance programs, 2006
• Performed several programs with Pt. Anoop Jalota, 2008
• Solo concerts in several places, namely Kumta, Sirsi, Sagar, Mumbai, Lucknow, Madras, Tirupati Etc.
• Visited USA twice for various light music concerts.
I am receiving positive response from audience whenever I have given programs and am getting encouragement by senior musicians.