loading......

coming soon

Coming Soon

We are in process of building the inventory of good professionals in this category

Got it!

Where do you need ?

location

Please select a Location.

UrbanPro-Logo

Sign UpLogin

How it works?

Ask a Pro

UrbanPro has lakhs of Expert Tutors and Trainers to answer your Questions.

?

Questions Guidelines

  • Start your question with simple statements like "what", "when", "where", or "how".
  • Ensure your question or answer is not offensive or insensitive - it may be voted down or banned.
  • Please provide as much detail as possible as this will allow our members to better understand and respond to your question.
  • Take some time to categorize your question. This will greatly help other users find the question.

You can add upto 6 Images

How it works?

Trending Discussions

Share

L

Lokesh 1 day ago in  BA Tuition, English Communication(BA Tuition)

How to speak fluency?

0 0

Praveen Kumar. N replied | 17 hrs ago

Fluency is what you get by more of usage of a language with proper meaning.

S

Srinivas 1 day ago in  BTech Tuition, BTech Information Science Engineering(BTech Tuition)

Hi, Actually I have registered as student initially, but now want to update the profile as teacher. Can this be done, please let me know.

0 0

Rahul replied | 19 hrs ago

Download UrbanPro for tutor.

Swapan 1 day ago in  Vediography classes, Spoken English classes

How to spoken English class help me?

0 0

Zimi replied | 19 hrs ago

If you want to improve your English,then it would be ideal for you to join classes for spoken English. This would help you to improve your communication and writing skills knowing good English is quite essential these days to pursue a good education and career. If you require more information, you can contact me on UrbanPro. I am zimi, an IELTS & spoken English trainer.

Akshita replied | 18 hrs ago

They'll help you with your pronunciation. We might read and increase our vocabulary, but to be able to communicate effectively in interviews, spoken English is quite essential. Moreover, the better you are able to speak the more confident you will feel and appear. Classes will certainly help boost your skills.

R

Rishabh 3 days ago in  Career Counselling

Hi Sir,
How can I pursue my career in mountaineering? I am a wanderlust person who loves mountain from his soul and want to earn my living through mountaineering either as a free lancer or a full time mountaineering guide.

0 0

Bimal replied | 1 day ago

There are a few mountaineering institutes engaged in a variety of support activities. You can plan to work in Training domain but first you must get certification and afterwards you can train youths about this profession. Develop your own you tube videos and note down your experience. You can make your own Facebook page with all relevant information. There is good demand about this subject but the general awareness level is quite low. So start engaging with various domains of this work (Skill development & Knowledge management ) .

S

Satvir 04 Jan in  Public Speaking Training

How long it takes to give a public speech like Sandeep Maheshwari?

0 0

Bhawna replied | 1 day ago

The day you build your self confidence and become your subject expert no once can stop you to become best of best. 80% of the target will be finished once you become your subject expert. Now to reach to the rest 20% target you need to ask yourself, "how and why others are doing the same thing with or without the same kind of knowledge you have?" That automatically builds your confidence.

Top Contributors

Career Group

1191 Answers

U.k.

787 Answers

Gyan Sagar

674 Answers

Vaibhtech

600 Answers

Anitha

578 Answers

Sreekanth

577 Answers

G Prasad

576 Answers

Ravi

548 Answers

Gaurva

512 Answers

Popular Discussion Categories