About the Course
You Know Your Subject…
But does your expertise translate into participant learning?
A Great Trainer turns their expertise in to effective learning. When you
understand the science behind adult learning and develop an interactive
skill-set, even dry subject matter becomes engaging.
This course will give you a complete toolkit for harnessing the full potential
of a training group through effectively facilitating discussion and
Transform your training with learning skills that separate the extraordinary
from the mediocre. Train-the-
Trainer Boot Camp is learning how to:
1. Create powerful new openings for your training
2. Cut your preparation time by 50 percent
3. Transform your current courses into high impact learner-centered courses
4. Apply the latest adult learning theories to your design and delivery
5. Create powerful new ways to demonstrate the results of your training.
Topics Covered1. Theory of training & adult learning:
a. Learn the various concepts of training and education.
b. Know the academic framework for training practice.
c. Understand the principles of adult learning
d. Understand different learning styles and outcomes
2. The role of the trainer:
a. A useful guide to good training practice.
b. Learn different training styles and how to handle conflict resolution.
c. How to deal with challenging attitudes and behaviours.
d. Discovering and developing your own needs as a trainer.
3. A breakdown of training needs & programme design:
a. Guidelines on how to identify and analyze training requirements.
b. Learn how to construct a training programme.
c. How to identify and set out training objectives
4. Preparing for training delivery:
a. In depth guidelines into the planning process.
b. Learn how to create interesting and relevant exercises.
c. Tips on preparation of training tools, visual aids etc.
5. Training Delivery
a. How to establish, promote and maintain a positive learning environment.
b. Learn diverse training strategies to build a varied and appealing programme.
6. Evaluation of training:
a. Tips on an effective evaluation process.
b. How to evaluate learner progress against the programmes overall goals.
c. Facilitating learning and Encouraging Learner Participation
Who should attend1. Apprentice trainers looking to develop and enhance participant-centered
2. Experienced trainers who want to improve the results of their training
3. Subject Matter Experts who deliver training programs
4. Continuing professional education providers and trainers
5. People new to training or those without any formal knowledge about the design and delivery of training programmes.
What you need to bringNotepads and Pens
Key Takeaways1. Access to a robust and independently-accredited best practice
2. The opportunity to network and share your knowledge with other
3. Skills to deliver structured training sessions with well defined objectives that deliver measurable results
4. Ability to adapt training to cater for all learning styles
5. Participants who are more engaged, more motivated and more likely to learn
6. Confidence to manage the training environment, participants and yourself in any situation