Introduction to Hon. Lele Guruji and activities of our institutions –
• Late. Hon. Vishnu Bhaskar Lele: born on 2nd oct 1920 at Wai, Satara
• Completed schooling and served with C.D.A. until the age of 55 and had voluntary retirement.
• Yoga training – Around retirement he started practicing Yoga under the guidance of Hon. B.L. Vaidya and had opportunity to learn from experts from Bihar school of Yoga, Munger.
• Established Yoga Varga on 1st May 1976 at Nehru stedium and Sohum yoga research center in 1999 to cater the ever growing need of Yoga education.
Both institutions undertake different programs to propagate concept of Yoga
• Fitness and therapy sessions are conducted at Nehru stadium and Bharati Sahkar bhavan. One year Yoga teachers’ training course is conducted since 2001.
• Since 2005 a free class for children coming from low income group. Children from this class participated in dist, state and National level Yoga competitions.
Different training programs held at different places for different group of people –
• Training program for Officers and other ranks at R.S.I. Mess, Southern command
• Long and short term programs for school children from Pune and outstations too.
• Classes held at different corporate companies
• Training held for education officers, Principals and teachers in SMART PT training program for two years.
• Special training for Nuns (Sanyasinis) from Swami Narayan nuns’ training center, Bhuj, Gujrat.
• Pranayam and meditation sessions for HIV positive groups.
• Yoga mitra Asana and elocution completion.
• Yogakiran – Annula from 1976 to 2001
• 35 Minite Arogyachi
• Yoga calendar 2009 (Eng)
• Yashsvi swasthya yogachi sutre
Future Publication plans –
1) Yoga calendar 2013 (Eng/Marathi)
2) Yogkiran – special issue – 2nd oct