To excel in the field of Teaching, Research and Development in Animal Physiology/Genetics/Cellbiology/Ethology/Biochemistry/Biotechnology/Ecology etc
Course College/University Year of Passing Class
Ph.D. Dept. Of Zoology, Jnanabharathi, Bangalore University. Perceiving
(Regd. In 2006-07)
M.Phil. (Life- -Sciences) M.S. University, Tamil Nadu. Nov 2006 I Class
M.Sc (Zoology) Dept. Of Zoology, Bangalore University. May 2000 I Class
B.Sc. (CBZ) Govt. Science College, Tumkur. April 1997 I Class
SEMINARS PRESENTED IN M.Sc.:
Fertility Control in Men
MS-DOS, WINDOWS, MS-Word, MS-Excel,
MS-Power Point, Internet Browsing, C, C++ etc
TOPICS STUDIED IN M.Sc.
Genetics Comparative Anatomy
Specialization: Animal Physiology Ethology
Developmental Biology Histology
Ecology Histo – Chemistry
cell Biology Biostatistics
1. Participated in 13th National Congress of Parasitology Workshop on “Relevance of Biotechnological Tools in the control of Vector” held on 25th February 1999 on the above congress organized by the center of Applied Genetics, Bangalore University.
2. Participated in “Eighth all India Conference on Cytology and genetics”(Society of Cytologist and Genetics), Conference Organized by the center for Applied Genetics, Bangalore University, held on 23rd January 2001 at the Senate Hall, Central College, Bangalore.
3. Attended the 90th National Science Congress held during January 2003 at J.B. Campus, Bangalore University, Bangalore.
4. Participated in the “Workshop on B.Sc. Degree practical Syllabus Semester in Zoology” Organized by Department of studies and Research in Zoology, Bangalore University, Zoology teacher’s forum & V.V. Puram College Bangalore held on 6th 7th &8th Oct 2005.
5. Participated in International Conference in Zoology INCOZ-2006 organized by U.G.C. Academic Staff College and Dept. of Zoology, Bangalore University, held on Nov 19-22, 2006 at the Jnanajyothi Auditorium, Central College Campus, Bangalore
6. Participated in the National Seminar on “Conservation of Biodiversity in Protected Areas- opportunities and challenges “held by the Zoology Dept, Christ University on 23rd and 24th Jan 2009
1) Paper Setting: For Final B.Sc. Course Zoology (Paper-Cell Biology, Genetics and Histopathology) at Christ University 2007/2008 Bangalore.
2) Participated in Intercollegiate “Teachers Trove 2008” organized by Garden City College, held on 8th Feb 2008 at Garden City College Campus, Bangalore.
3) Organized Intercollegiate Seminars, Workshops, Symposium, Cultural Events and Sports Events Etc.
4) Paper setting: For B.Sc Fifth semester [Paper VI –Physiology] at NMKRV College (Academic 2011-12) Bangalore.
5) Training Program Participated: “NAAC- Quality Assessment and Accreditation”
28 Nov2011 to 30 Nov 2011. @ AMC-College. Bangalore
6) Presently Active member of NSS Committee in AMC-College
1) Lecture, Govt. Science First Grade College (Guest Lecturer) Tumkur.
2) Lecturer, Padmasree Institute of Information Sciences (for UG & PG Biotechnology Courses) Bangalore.
3) Presently Associated Professor and Head of the Department, Dept of Zoology, Teaching Both P.U.C. & B.Sc. Courses,
in Administrative Management College (AMC), since 2002. And
Teaching Environmental Studies (EVS) for under graduate Students [BBM, B.Com, B.Sc, BCA,BHM]
TOTAL TEACHING EXPERIENCE: 12 – Years