T.I.M.E. has over 21 years of experience in the education sector, during which it has established a country-wide network of educational institutions and trained more than 13 lakh students. Due to the highly effective teaching and training methods developed at T.I.M.E., it’s students have consistently achieved the top ranks in competitive examinations across the nation.
With a proven track record in creating high achievers, T.I.M.E. is now starting T.I.M.E. School with a vision to create the same success.
In about two decades T.I.M.E. has grown into a specialist, multi-location, multi-programme training provider running on corporate lines. With 216 offices in 110 cities across the country, T.I.M.E. today is truly pan-national, but with a local focus as well. The T.I.M.E. centres across the country are managed and run by highly qualified professionals - a number of them from top management institutes like the IIMs/XLRI. For all these professionals, education is something that is very close to their heart. Such highly qualified professionals with great love for education and wedded to the philosophy of T.I.M.E. can only mean one thing - students get the best inputs for their preparation.
About T.I.M.E. School
T.I.M.E. School is a co-educational and non-residential school following CBSE syllabus. In the year 2010 the school started with two city campuses at Jubilee Hills and Vikrampuri. Extension of Vikrampuri has come up at Kandlakoya on 2013'-14' academic year and extension of Jubilee Hills is coming up at Bandlakoya next academic year 2014'-15'.
• Use of time-tested methods.
• Comprehensive curriculum.
• Activity-based teaching.
• Reinforcing concepts using different methods.
• Inclusion of co-curricular & extra curricular activities.
• All-round development of the child with a solid foundation.
• Children learn through hands-on experience with timely and sensitive intervention by adults.
• Our teachers are facilitators in the learning process and are sensitive to the needs of children.
• Teachers are trained continuously to keep up with advances in the field of education.
The Teaching-Learning process at T.I.M.E School:
• Is child centric.
• Encourages active participation of students, through group discussions, debates etc.
• Gives hands on experience through experiments and projects.
• Aims towards understanding, rather than memorising.
• Helps the child set goals and achieve them.
• Teaches children effective methods to understand, reason and apply.
• Inculcates values that will enhance the quality of their lives.
• Develops communication skills and ability to express ideas.
• Teaches children to co-operate and collaborate through group activities both cultural and sports like Music, Dance, Karate, Basket ball, Cricket, Foot ball etc.
• 4 acre campus
• Well equipped library
• Well ventilated classrooms
• Healthy and Hygenic conditions
• Computer lab, Science lab, Maths lab
• Transportation Facility
• Swimming pool
• Art and craft classes
• Audio visual rooms
• Dance & music classes
• Basket ball
• Tae kwon do
• Trips and excursions
• Indoor ganes
• Debates & group discussions
• Swimming classes