Bhupinder Rehal

Sector-46, Chandigarh, India - 160047

Bhupinder Rehal photo

Featured

Bhupinder Rehal

Personality Development Trainer

Sector-46, Chandigarh, India - 160047.

31 Students taught

5.0

UrbanPro Rating

Details verified of Bhupinder Rehal

Identity

Education

Know how UrbanPro verifies Tutor details

Identity is verified based on matching the details uploaded by the Tutor with government databases.

Overview

G.T.O at Services Selection Board: 3 Years
Joint Director(Officers Selection), Army HQ: 3Years
Director Recruiting: 3 Years
Retired from Indian Army as Colonel after 32 Year service.
Dean(Training) MBA College: 1 Year
Deputy Director/ Director Mothers Pride Group of Schools New Delhi: 5 Years
SSB Training: 1 Year
Personality Development Training to students at Armed Forces Preparatory Institute at Khadur Sahib, Punjab
Personality Development Training to students at Armed Forces Preparatory Academy at Fatehgarh Sahib, Punjab

Languages Spoken

English

Punjabi

Hindi

Education

Defence Institute of Psychological Research

Group Testing Officer Course

Landmark

Basic, Advance and Self Expression and Leadership Program(graduate)

National Defence Academy 1975

Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.)

Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon 2008

PGC Business Management

Address

Sector-46, Chandigarh, India - 160047

Verified Info

Phone Verified

Email Verified

Facebook Verified

Demo Class

No

Report this Profile

Is this listing inaccurate or duplicate? Any other problem?

Please tell us about the problem and we will fix it.

Please describe the problem that you see in this page.

Type the letters as shown below *

Please enter the letters as show below

SSB Coaching classes Overview

SSB Coaching classes

Class Location

Student's Home

Tutor's Home

Online (video chat via skype, google hangout etc)

Years of Experience in SSB Coaching classes

10

Courses in SSB Coaching classes

Gallery (5)

Personality Development Class at...

Personality Development Class at...

Practise in SSB Class at Armed Forces...

Reviews (28)

this is test message this is test message this is test message this is test message this is test message this is test message this is test message

5.0 out of 5.0 28 reviews

5.0/528
O
27 Feb, 2019

"I can make a difference between my 1st day and last day after joining personality development classes with both of you Sir and Madam. It was great time to be with you. You both gave your 100% to make me feel confident. Your endless efforts even after classes are selfless. Now I can say that I am more confident than earlier and talk with anyone without hesitation."

S
26 Feb, 2019

Sanya Khullar attended Personality Development Training

"Sir and Ma'am both are very experienced in this field of teaching. I learnt so many new things. They instilled confidence in me and taught me a lot and gave me tips and topics in so many varied fields. I got very positive after attending these classes and they made me realise my potential. "

S
22 Feb, 2019

"One of the best teachers I have ever got a chance to learn from. Mam n Sir both are very sincere, determined n amazing educators. Both of them are very experienced in this field thus making it a lot more easier for them to understand us and provide their personalized services accordingly. I joined their for GD only but they provided very useful inputs for various types of interviews also. Very thankful n grateful for their guidance, motivation and hard work."

S
08 Jan, 2019

Sana attended SSB Training

"My experience at persona primers was really amazing. I took classes for SSB for around 15-20 days. I gained a lot of self confidence and developed a positive outlook. Extremely thankful to sir and ma'am. "

Have you attended any class with Bhupinder? Write a Review

Answers by Bhupinder (4)

Answered on 09/06/2017 Language/Spoken English

Time will depend on the following:- a. Identifying the fear responsible for not allowing you to speak fluently. Fear of embarrassment, fear of making mistakes, fear of what others will say. b. Efforts you put in towards practising speaking in English. c. Environment. Get help in identifying your... ...more
Time will depend on the following:- a. Identifying the fear responsible for not allowing you to speak fluently. Fear of embarrassment, fear of making mistakes, fear of what others will say. b. Efforts you put in towards practising speaking in English. c. Environment. Get help in identifying your fears. Challenge them. You will find that they are all imaginary when you challenge them. Create resources. Ask your friends, family members, colleagues to tick you off when you do not speak in English. Asking them to impose a fine will be fine :). A month or around 40 days should be enough. So tighten your belt & get on with it. Best of luck
Answers 50 Comments
Dislike Bookmark

Answered on 11/12/2015 Exam Coaching/SSB Coaching

Aspirants for Defence Services as officers have to undergo a very stringent selection process. It consists of assessment of personality through Psychological Tests, Group Tests and Personal Interview. The procedure is conducted over a period of Five days. In the last few years many Institutes have cropped... ...more
Aspirants for Defence Services as officers have to undergo a very stringent selection process. It consists of assessment of personality through Psychological Tests, Group Tests and Personal Interview. The procedure is conducted over a period of Five days. In the last few years many Institutes have cropped up offering coaching classes. What is missed out is the fact that such training cannot be imparted in classes consisting of 100-150 candidates. This specialised training needs one to one guidance. Persona Primers provides such training through Col Bhupinder Singh Rehal (Retd) specially trained at Defence Institute of Psychological Research and posted as Group Testing Officer at Services Selection Board. Joint Director(Officers Selection) at Army Headquarters and as Director Recruiting.
Answers 11 Comments
Dislike Bookmark

Answered on 06/11/2015 Life Skills Coaching/Soft Skills Training/Personality Development Training

We all wonder how some people seem to have all the motivation in the world, while others struggle to get out of bed in the morning! The first lot makes for 20% and the other lot 80% in any group or organisation. If you take a look at people around you (family, friends, colleagues) and more importantly... ...more
We all wonder how some people seem to have all the motivation in the world, while others struggle to get out of bed in the morning! The first lot makes for 20% and the other lot 80% in any group or organisation. If you take a look at people around you (family, friends, colleagues) and more importantly yourself (through introspection), you will notice that 20% of efforts give 80% results and 80% efforts give 20% result. So what is important? 20% effort which gives you 80% result or 80% effort giving 20% result? 20% effort isn't it. So, what stops us from doing that important 20% and what makes us remain busy with the 80%? Well the answer is PROCRASTINATION which means 'To put off doing something'. What do we put off? Anything that WE THINK is unpleasant. Most of our efforts are directed towards avoiding these and doing what WE FEEL is pleasant. Here comes MOTIVATION which commits us into doing the important (maybe what we avoid) things which will make us successful anywhere - family, friends, home, work and career. Take one step at a time and you will find the will and power to succeed. You will find, it automatically imbibes into your personality and takes you on the path to success. To begin with take the following steps:- a. Set goals. Goals which inspire you and are your own. b. Every day lay down a clear set of inspiring objectives however small initially and achieve them. c. Set achievable personal standards to help you stay focused. d. Focus on just being happy. These are the first few steps. Initially you may feel that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing — that’s why we recommend it daily.
Answers 14 Comments
Dislike Bookmark

Answered on 06/11/2015 Beauty and Style/Personal Grooming

Personal Grooming many a times taken as change in physical appearance. But more important is how you look at yourself as well as what others think and feel about you. Self: Self Esteem, Self Confidence, beliefs, values and habits. Knowing own Strengths and Weaknesses. Others:What others see in you... ...more
Personal Grooming many a times taken as change in physical appearance. But more important is how you look at yourself as well as what others think and feel about you. Self: Self Esteem, Self Confidence, beliefs, values and habits. Knowing own Strengths and Weaknesses. Others:What others see in you and feel about you. Impression through appearance has a very short life. It may count in jobs like receptionist/ front office executives. But people who matter as far as a career is concerned are the persons taking the job interview, your seniors in a job, your colleagues and your subordinates. They are looking for "Effective Intelligence", Team Spirit, Integrity, social effectiveness and dynamic part of the personality as well as Etiquette and manners. Once a person is aware of his strengths and weaknesses one can start working on improving the strengths, overcoming weaknesses and the beliefs which stop one from moving forward in life. The side effect is improved Self Esteem and Confidence. I hope this will help you in deciding your course.
Answers 14 Comments
Dislike Bookmark

BhupinderDirections

x
SSB Coaching classes 5.0

Class Location

Student's Home

Tutor's Home

Online (video chat via skype, google hangout etc)

Years of Experience in SSB Coaching classes

10

Courses in SSB Coaching classes

Personality Development Training Classes 5.0

Excellence Award Winner 2015

Best Personality Development Training Teacher in Chandigarh

Class Location

Student's Home

Tutor's Home

Online (video chat via skype, google hangout etc)

Years of Experience in Personality Development Training Classes

20

Interview Skills Training 4.6

Class Location

Student's Home

Tutor's Home

Online (video chat via skype, google hangout etc)

Years of Experience in Interview Skills Training

20

UPSC Exams Coaching classes 4.4

Class Location

Student's Home

Tutor's Home

Online (video chat via skype, google hangout etc)

Years of Experience in UPSC Exams Coaching classes

15

Gives

NDA (National Defence Acadamy and Naval Acadamy) Exam Coaching, Central Armed Police Forces, CDS (Combined Defence Service) Exam Coaching

Teaching Experience in detail in UPSC Exams Coaching classes

Served as Director Recruiting, Joint Director Recruiting(Officers Selection) for all UPSC & non UPSC entries. Providind training for SSB Interview for NDA, CDS, Personality Development, Behavioural Skills, Communication Skills, Civil Services Prelims

IBPS Exam Coaching 4.4

Class Location

Student's Home

Tutor's Home

Online (video chat via skype, google hangout etc)

Years of Experience in IBPS Exam Coaching

10

Target section catered to

Quantitative aptitude/ Numerical ability, General awareness/ Financial awareness, English, Interview prep, Reasoning Ability

Teaching Experience in detail in IBPS Exam Coaching

Expertise in Interview Prep, general Awareness, Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning, English and Communication Skills.

AFCAT Coaching classes 4.4

Class Location

Student's Home

Tutor's Home

Online (video chat via skype, google hangout etc)

Years of Experience in AFCAT Coaching classes

15

Answers by Bhupinder (4)

Answered on 09/06/2017 Language/Spoken English

Time will depend on the following:- a. Identifying the fear responsible for not allowing you to speak fluently. Fear of embarrassment, fear of making mistakes, fear of what others will say. b. Efforts you put in towards practising speaking in English. c. Environment. Get help in identifying your... ...more
Time will depend on the following:- a. Identifying the fear responsible for not allowing you to speak fluently. Fear of embarrassment, fear of making mistakes, fear of what others will say. b. Efforts you put in towards practising speaking in English. c. Environment. Get help in identifying your fears. Challenge them. You will find that they are all imaginary when you challenge them. Create resources. Ask your friends, family members, colleagues to tick you off when you do not speak in English. Asking them to impose a fine will be fine :). A month or around 40 days should be enough. So tighten your belt & get on with it. Best of luck
Answers 50 Comments
Dislike Bookmark

Answered on 11/12/2015 Exam Coaching/SSB Coaching

Aspirants for Defence Services as officers have to undergo a very stringent selection process. It consists of assessment of personality through Psychological Tests, Group Tests and Personal Interview. The procedure is conducted over a period of Five days. In the last few years many Institutes have cropped... ...more
Aspirants for Defence Services as officers have to undergo a very stringent selection process. It consists of assessment of personality through Psychological Tests, Group Tests and Personal Interview. The procedure is conducted over a period of Five days. In the last few years many Institutes have cropped up offering coaching classes. What is missed out is the fact that such training cannot be imparted in classes consisting of 100-150 candidates. This specialised training needs one to one guidance. Persona Primers provides such training through Col Bhupinder Singh Rehal (Retd) specially trained at Defence Institute of Psychological Research and posted as Group Testing Officer at Services Selection Board. Joint Director(Officers Selection) at Army Headquarters and as Director Recruiting.
Answers 11 Comments
Dislike Bookmark

Answered on 06/11/2015 Life Skills Coaching/Soft Skills Training/Personality Development Training

We all wonder how some people seem to have all the motivation in the world, while others struggle to get out of bed in the morning! The first lot makes for 20% and the other lot 80% in any group or organisation. If you take a look at people around you (family, friends, colleagues) and more importantly... ...more
We all wonder how some people seem to have all the motivation in the world, while others struggle to get out of bed in the morning! The first lot makes for 20% and the other lot 80% in any group or organisation. If you take a look at people around you (family, friends, colleagues) and more importantly yourself (through introspection), you will notice that 20% of efforts give 80% results and 80% efforts give 20% result. So what is important? 20% effort which gives you 80% result or 80% effort giving 20% result? 20% effort isn't it. So, what stops us from doing that important 20% and what makes us remain busy with the 80%? Well the answer is PROCRASTINATION which means 'To put off doing something'. What do we put off? Anything that WE THINK is unpleasant. Most of our efforts are directed towards avoiding these and doing what WE FEEL is pleasant. Here comes MOTIVATION which commits us into doing the important (maybe what we avoid) things which will make us successful anywhere - family, friends, home, work and career. Take one step at a time and you will find the will and power to succeed. You will find, it automatically imbibes into your personality and takes you on the path to success. To begin with take the following steps:- a. Set goals. Goals which inspire you and are your own. b. Every day lay down a clear set of inspiring objectives however small initially and achieve them. c. Set achievable personal standards to help you stay focused. d. Focus on just being happy. These are the first few steps. Initially you may feel that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing — that’s why we recommend it daily.
Answers 14 Comments
Dislike Bookmark

Answered on 06/11/2015 Beauty and Style/Personal Grooming

Personal Grooming many a times taken as change in physical appearance. But more important is how you look at yourself as well as what others think and feel about you. Self: Self Esteem, Self Confidence, beliefs, values and habits. Knowing own Strengths and Weaknesses. Others:What others see in you... ...more
Personal Grooming many a times taken as change in physical appearance. But more important is how you look at yourself as well as what others think and feel about you. Self: Self Esteem, Self Confidence, beliefs, values and habits. Knowing own Strengths and Weaknesses. Others:What others see in you and feel about you. Impression through appearance has a very short life. It may count in jobs like receptionist/ front office executives. But people who matter as far as a career is concerned are the persons taking the job interview, your seniors in a job, your colleagues and your subordinates. They are looking for "Effective Intelligence", Team Spirit, Integrity, social effectiveness and dynamic part of the personality as well as Etiquette and manners. Once a person is aware of his strengths and weaknesses one can start working on improving the strengths, overcoming weaknesses and the beliefs which stop one from moving forward in life. The side effect is improved Self Esteem and Confidence. I hope this will help you in deciding your course.
Answers 14 Comments
Dislike Bookmark

Bhupinder Rehal describes himself as Personality Development Trainer. He conducts classes in AFCAT Coaching, IBPS Exam Coaching and Interview Skills. Bhupinder is located in Sector-46, Chandigarh. Bhupinder takes Regular Classes- at his Home. He has 20 years of teaching experience . Bhupinder has completed Group Testing Officer Course from Defence Institute of Psychological Research, Basic, Advance and Self Expression and Leadership Program(graduate) from Landmark, Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) from National Defence Academy in 1975 and PGC Business Management from Management Development Institute (MDI), Gurgaon in 2008. He is well versed in English, Punjabi and Hindi. Bhupinder has got 28 reviews till now with 100% positive feedback.

X

Post your Learning Need

Let us shortlist and give the best tutors and institutes.

or

Send Enquiry to Bhupinder

Let Bhupinder know you are interested in their class

Reply to 's review

Enter your reply*

1500/1500

Please enter your reply

Your reply should contain a minimum of 10 characters

Your reply has been successfully submitted.

UrbanPro.com is India's largest network of most trusted tutors and institutes. Over 25 lakh students rely on UrbanPro.com, to fulfill their learning requirements across 1,000+ categories. Using UrbanPro.com, parents, and students can compare multiple Tutors and Institutes and choose the one that best suits their requirements. More than 6.5 lakh verified Tutors and Institutes are helping millions of students every day and growing their tutoring business on UrbanPro.com. Whether you are looking for a tutor to learn mathematics, a German language trainer to brush up your German language skills or an institute to upgrade your IT skills, we have got the best selection of Tutors and Training Institutes for you. Read more