Find the best tutors and institutes for Carnatic Music

Find Best Carnatic Music classes

Please select a Category.

Please select a Locality.

No matching category found.

No matching Locality found.

Outside India?

Search for topics

I have difficult to sing into highlevel. Please forward the tips to improve my voice.

Asked by Last Modified  

Music/Vocal Music/Indian Vocal Music/Indian Classical Music/Carnatic Music

Follow 1
Answer

8 Answers

Please enter your answer

Professional Singer

In carnatic lessons, you have to practice more the mandra stayi lessons, sustain and breathing lessons. For voice culture training you are welcome to contact us
Comments

Music Classes

Hello Josna, If you are not able to sing high octaves no need to worry. Just practice the lower octaves very well for a week. The more you sing lower octaves the greater you can sing / reach the higher octaves. whatever be the situation keep practicing with lower octaves and gradually increase your... read more
Hello Josna, If you are not able to sing high octaves no need to worry. Just practice the lower octaves very well for a week. The more you sing lower octaves the greater you can sing / reach the higher octaves. whatever be the situation keep practicing with lower octaves and gradually increase your octave singing. PLEASE DO NOT USE FALSE VOICE FOR UPPER OCTAVES. Soft singing and false voice singing are different. read less
Comments

Music Class

1) Find out the scale in which you are comfortable. Say G or G# 2) Sing in that for 75% of the time and then sing for the rest 25% of the time in the next higher level. If your scale is G, sing majorly in G and around 10 to 15 mins in G#. 3) Sing low notes first in the higher scale, then try higher... read more
1) Find out the scale in which you are comfortable. Say G or G# 2) Sing in that for 75% of the time and then sing for the rest 25% of the time in the next higher level. If your scale is G, sing majorly in G and around 10 to 15 mins in G#. 3) Sing low notes first in the higher scale, then try higher notes. 4) This will make your throat open up. 5) After many sessions of practice, once you are comfortable, try to sing in the next scale. Then try the next scale say A. But pls note, every human has a comfort level and the vocal chord is designed for that, you can try and practice in the next scale, but you should also stop when your throat hurts cause thats not the ideal pitch... read less
Comments

Tutor

Voice tuning n breathing exercises vil be effective.... n u can practise more at a lower level to reach the higher level....
Comments

Tutor

hello josna, try singing in very basic level so that you feel comfortable singing in high pitch. Also it is not that only if we sing in high pitch we r good singers. one will have ones own sruti.
Comments

Music Teacher

Practice. That's the word you are looking for.
Comments

Practice sa pa sa with Sruthi then voice will clear
Comments

Tutor

here are different sruthis for both female and male so may be you are trying to sing in a sruthi which is not suitable to your voice try a with G srithi after one month u try with srutthi G# but pl remember every one ca not sing all sruthi . sing with u r suitable sruthi then only u get milady dont... read more
here are different sruthis for both female and male so may be you are trying to sing in a sruthi which is not suitable to your voice try a with G srithi after one month u try with srutthi G# but pl remember every one ca not sing all sruthi . sing with u r suitable sruthi then only u get milady dont think if we cant sing high levelsruthi we are not good singers. prefect and sweet singing is important not high level read less
Comments

View 6 more Answers

Now ask question in any of the 1000+ Categories, and get Answers from Tutors and Trainers on UrbanPro.com

Ask a Question

Related Lessons

Chaturasra jathi-Druvathalam
SRGM-GR-SRGR-SRGM RGMP-MG-RGMG-RGMP GMPD-PM-GMPM-GMPD MPDN-DP-MPDP-MPDN PDNS-ND-PDND-PDNS SNDP-DN-SNDN-SNDP NDPM-PD-NDPD-NDPM DPMG-MP-DPMP-DPMG PMGR-GM-PMGM-PMGR MGRS-RG-MGRG-MGRS

Lalitha R. | 09/07/2018

1 0
0

Rag Bhimpalsi
Rag Bhimpalsi is a rag from That (family) Kafi. There are 2 vikrut swears are used in it they are GA and NI. The vadi note that is a Maine note you can say king of Rag Rajya is MA and the mantri note...

Tejal V. | 25/05/2018

0 0
0

Indian Classical Music - Short Information
Indian classical music has two major traditions. The North Indian classical music tradition is called Hindustani while the South Indian expression is called Carnatak. The roots of the India classical music...

Mrunmayi K. | 11/04/2018

0 0
0

Recommended Articles

Piano was developed in the early 18th century and is considered as the queen of all musical instruments. Sitting in the middle of a large arena and playing Piano is every pianist s dream. Most of us witnessed such scenes only in movies and never had a chance to see it in real life. The reason for this situation is simple,...

Read full article >

The art that speaks without speaking, the art that easily touches a person s heart and soul without much effort, Music is an art that needs no language to understand or admire. In fact, music is the wellspring of energy. On the other hand, music is an integral part of the Indian culture or social-religious life. It s true...

Read full article >

Guitar Hall The philosophy at Guitar Hall chain of academies is simple and effective: Learn what you want to know to have fun and play the songs and music you enjoy. Learn what you need to know to become the knowledgeable, creative and self-reliant musician you desire to be. This balanced approach between immediate enjoyment...

Read full article >

"The piano keys are black and white but they sound like a million colours in your mind". -Maria Cristina Mena Have you ever thought that piano has almost 7500 little pieces and 230 strings in the body? The world most famous musical instrument, the piano is one of the largest instruments on the planet with the highest...

Read full article >

Looking for Carnatic Music classes?

Find best Carnatic Music classes in your locality on UrbanPro.

Are you a Tutor or Training Institute?

Join UrbanPro Today to find students near you

Find Best Carnatic Music classes?

Find Now »

UrbanPro.com is India's largest network of most trusted tutors and institutes. Over 25 lakh students rely on UrbanPro.com, to fulfill their learning requirements across 1,000+ categories. Using UrbanPro.com, parents, and students can compare multiple Tutors and Institutes and choose the one that best suits their requirements. More than 6.5 lakh verified Tutors and Institutes are helping millions of students every day and growing their tutoring business on UrbanPro.com. Whether you are looking for a tutor to learn mathematics, a German language trainer to brush up your German language skills or an institute to upgrade your IT skills, we have got the best selection of Tutors and Training Institutes for you. Read more