(1) over 3 years of solid experience
(2) In-depth knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition and grammar.
(3) Deep knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
(4) Sound knowledge of human behavior and performance; individual differences in ability, personality, and the assessment and treatment of behavioral and affective disorders.
(5)Extensive knowledge of principles and process for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
(6) Uncommon knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
(7) Uncommon ability to teach others how to do something.
(8) Expertise at selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning or teaching new things.
(9) In-depth ability to monitor/Assess performance of self, other individuals, or organizations to make improvements or take corrective action.