About the Course
Key Highlights of the Program:
1. To bring out the ROI
a. The delivery content will be customised post completion of the pre-assessments.
b. Mid program assessment for benchmarking & path correction.
c. Creation of individualized learning plans.
d. Reinforcement of learning through post training support.
2. To incorporate situated learning, delivery will be through role-play, video, audio discussions & reinforcement. Further the content will be enhanced to include the appreciation of Indian-ism.
3. Buddy system would be created for support during the change & future use.
4. Evaluation based certification provided at the end of the course.
The content is best learnt by:
1. Having a shared buyin on what needs to change.
2. Delivery of knowledge to manage the gap.
3. Practice to integrate the new knowledge.
4. What needs to be left behind
5. Interacting with the accents to create better understanding.
Topics CoveredThe Course
1. Pre Training Analysis
2. Customized Training Programme basis the pre- training assessment
3. Grammar lessons with exercises inclusive of Nouns, Number, Articles, Voice, Tenses, Articles etc.
4. English fluency practice sessions – where a trainer corrects grammatical and pronunciation mistakes of a learner
5. Real life situation conversation practice – where the learner and trainer practice 10 real life situation
6. Email Drafting – How to draft professional emails
7. Mid – Term and Final Assessment to monitor progress
8. Virtual support from experts on any of the following subjects:
English Grammar, English Fluency, Confidence Development, Communication Skills
Public Speaking, Body Language, Advanced Vocabulary, Group Discussions, Personality Development, Voice & Accent, Business English, Email Drafting
Key Learning Points
• Identifying and dealing with Mother Tongue Influence (MTI)
• Using Intonation and syllable stress
• Confidence Building and better communication
• Reducing Rate of Speech
Who should attendSo anyone who has a passion to get ahead in the academic or the corporate world can attend the course and benefit from it
Pre-requisitesBasic Knowledge of the English Language
What you need to bringWriting Material - notepad, pen and and pencil
Reading Material - Notes made in the previous class"
Key Takeaways1. Reduction/ removal of the mother tongue influence (MTI) in sentence construction (grammar) in spoken and written English.
2. Enhancement in the Business Communication Skills
3. Clarity in Communication
4. Neutralization in voice and accent.
5. Awareness of Indianisms.