About the Course
The program has been designed by industry experts to up skill new entrants. The course creates:
1. Impactful Communicators
2. A personal brand image of effectiveness.
Peter Drucker defines “personal effectiveness as the art of getting things done .....
it can and should be learnt”
Competencies required for the above objectives:
Influencing -Team Player (Collaboration & Support)
Communication - Motivation
Attitude (Can do) - Planning
Taking Initiative - Communicating Change
Displaying Awareness - Forward Thinking
Topics CoveredThe implementation is envisaged in 2 parts:
Part I: Customised training delivery for development of the competencies mentioned above. The content would be customised post discussion with stakeholders. This is to ensure situated case studies, role play and any other focus areas to be incorporated.
Part II: Coaching to develop interviewing skills and additional support after the first live interview to overcome specific concern areas. Coaching for interviewing skills will be through situated practice and teach the students to display the appropriate competency in the
Details of Part I & II:
Part I: Competencies requiring training delivery:
• Communication: For this program would focus on:
1. English Language skills
• reduction of MTI in Grammar & correction of grammar
• neutralisation of accent (rate of speech, tone & clarity, and sounds)
2. Non-verbal – posture, movements, (body language), gestures, space, appearance.
3. Corporate etiquette – Greeting, moving into and out of conversation, appearing interested, interrupting, complimenting, delivering the difficult message etc.
• Attitude: The place for conviction, can-do & positive attitude in business and methods of projecting the same.
• Influencing: the importance of influencing and methods especially in face to face settings.
• The other competencies will be weaved into the case studies and situated practice.
Part II: Coach to develop interviewing Skills: Envisaged as the last part of the behavioural training this would be conducted in the penultimate week of the course to bring together all elements of training and learning.
We don’t leave success to chance!
Who should attendAny new graduate with little or no professional experience.
What you need to bringNotepads and pens
Key TakeawaysA customised Likert scale assessment score incorporating the competencies with agreed to behaviours. The cognitive assessment would also help the trainees to measure improvement & enable retention.