About the Course
Advanced Computer Training : Microsoft Office is the most widely used software suite in business and office environments. It is essential if you want to keep up to date with the skills demanded by many employers and to progress your career DGA Professional Institute provides a comprehensive range of Microsoft office training courses designed to trained you in all aspects of Microsoft Office, and the individual programmers it contains such as Excel, PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
If you have some Office skills, with DGA Professional Institute, you can update to the latest version fast, or you if you’re just beginning, you can gain a comprehensive knowledge that include realistic work-place exercises.
Topics CoveredModule 1 (Windows)
* About Computers.
* Hardware and Software.
* Operating System and Windows.
* Using Windows 7,8,10
* Working with Windows environment
* Using Windows Elements(Windows Explorer, Control Panel, properties etc).
* Installing Programs, creating files & folders.
* Various Storage Devices.
* Using Pen Drive, CD, DVD etc.
* About Drivers and Their Uses.
* Printing & Networking.
Module 2 (Microsoft Word- Professional Level)
* Introduction & Word Basics.
* Introduction of MS-Word Window Elements.
* Format Your Document.
* Bullets & Numbering.
* Working with Tabs.
* Create & Apply Styles.
* Advance Find and replace Techniques.
* Inserting Graphics, Charts and Objects.
* Setting up your Document.
* Advanced Page Layout Tools.
* Tables in Microsoft Word.
* Creating Reports in Various Tabular format.
* Inserting and formatting Pictures, Clip arts, Smart art, charts etc.
* Inserting and using Hyperlinks and bookmarks with Cross Reference.
* Inserting Header, Footers,Page Numberswith various variations.
* Inserting Equations and Symbols.
* Working with themes & Page backgrounds.
* Paragraph formatting and Objects arrangement.
* Setting Up Document for Print with Page Setup.
* Using Referencing Tools
* Using Mailing Feature with Advance Mail Merge Technique.
* Creating Master Documents.
* Track and Merge Documents.
* Spelling & Grammar.
* Using Track Changes & Comments.
* Document Protection & Restrict Editing Setting.
* Introduction to Macros, Recording & Uses.
* Using macros to Automate Difficult tasks in Word Document.
Module 3 (MS Excel Training Intermediate & Advanced)
EXCEL 2013 TABS & OPTIONS
* An overview of the Screen, Navigation and Basic Spreadsheet concepts
* Understand Excel terminology Workbooks, Worksheets, Rows, Columns and Cells
* Various Selection techniques
* Various ways to Enter, Edit and Delete information (Text, Numbers, Dates)
* Methods to Move, Copy & Paste data.
* All the Options in Paste Special and Go To.
* Insert, Delete and Hiding Rows & Columns.
* Inserting and Deleting ranges.
* Insert, Delete and Move Cells.
* Various Navigation techniques.
* Sheet tab formatting and Renaming.
* Copy and Clear Formats and Merge Cells.
* Find, Replace and AutoCorrect.
* Various Printing Technique like Page break preview, Headers and footers, Freezing print titles & Data Alignments.
* Formatting of Cells with Number formats, Font formats, Alignment, Borders, Fill colors and Patterns.
* Uses Conditional Formatting and Auto Formatting.
* All Format Cells Options.
* Uses of Toolbars and Formula Bar.
* Viewing, Adding, Editing and Deleting Comments.
* Auditing features and Tracing Formula errors.
* Protecting and Sharing Workbook, Worksheet and Cell ranges.
* Using Freeze Panes.
* Worksheets and Workbooks Calculation method.
* Hiding and Displaying Data, Rows, Columns, Worksheet & Workbooks.
* Methods to Move and Copy sheets.
* Uses of Hyperlinks and Define Name.
EXCEL BASIC FUNCTIONS
* Uses of Basic Excel Formulas
* SUM, SUBTOTAL, ADDRESS, AVERAGE, CHAR, COLUMN, COLUMNS, CONCATENATE, COUNT, COUNTA, COUNTBLANK, EXACT, HYPERLINK, RIGHT, LEFT, MID, LEN, LOWER, UPPER, TEXT, OFFSET, PROPER, MAX, SEARCH, TIME, DATE, DAY, MONTH, YEAR, FIND, REPLACE, ROUND, ROW, ROWS, SUBSTITUTE, TODAY, TRANSPOSE, TRIM, INDIRECT, NETWORKDAYS, DATEDIF, MOD, NOW etc
EXCEL ADVANCE FUNCTIONS
* Various Methods and Uses of Advance Excel Formulas
* VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP
* SUMIF, SUMIFS,COUNTIF, COUNTIFS
* IF, IFERROR, ISERROR, ISNA, ISNUMBER, ISNONTEXT, ISBLANK, ISTEXT
* DCOUNT, DCOUNTA, OR, AND, SEARCH, INDEX, MATCH etc
EXCEL CHARTS & ILLUSTRATIONS
* Inserting charts in excel
* Various Chart Types in excel
* Popular Chart Types: Column Chart, Bar Chart, Pie chart, Area Chart etc.
* Chart Design & Formatting
* Chart Layouts, Options
* Inserting Smart Art and Screenshot
ADVANCED EXCEL OPTIONS
* Various Methods of Filter and Advance Filter options
* Creating and Updating Subtotals
* Various Methods of Text to Column options
* Uses of Data Grouping and Consolidation options
* Uses of Goal Seek and Scenarios Manager
* Data Validation, Creating drop down lists using different data sources
* Linking Workbooks and Uses of Edit Link options
* Excel Options, Customizing the Quick Access Tool Bar
* Formula Auditing features and Trace formula error
* Insert pivot Table, Using the Pivot Table Wizard
* Changing the Pivot Table Layout
* Subtotal and Grand total Options
* Select, Move & Clear Pivot data
* Recording and running Macros in excel
The sessions will include:
* Introducing the above mentioned options
* How to use/apply the excel formulae in various situations
* How to combine two or more excel formulae to get desired results
* How to combine the formulae with IF Condition
Module 4 (MS PowerPoint)
* Getting Started with PowerPoint.
* Customizing the PowerPoint Environment.
* Customizing a Design Template.
* Creating a Presentation.
* Formatting Text on Slides.
* Adding Graphical Objects to a Presentation.
* Modifying Objects.
* Adding Tables to a Presentation.
* Inserting Charts in a Presentation.
* Adding Diagrams to a Presentation.
* Adding Special Effects to Presentations.
* Preparing to Deliver a Presentation.
* Customizing a Slide Show Presentation.
* Securing and Distributing a Presentation.
Module 5 (MS Access)
* Microsoft Access Environment .
* Start Access and open a database.
* Understand the Access Program Screen .
* Add, Edit and Delete Records in Table View .
* Add, Edit and Delete records in Forms .
* Open and run a query.
* Open and run a report.
* Understand Primary Keys.
* Understand data types .
* Create a database.
* Create a table.
* Create a query.
* Create a form.
* Use the form wizard.
* Create a report using the report wizard.
* Understand field properties.
* Change a field’s data type.
* Apply formats to number and text fields.
* Set default values and apply field validation.
* Create input masks .
* Create and modify lookup fields.
* Create value lists.
* Understand table relationships.
* Create relationships between tables.
* Understand relationships types .
Who should attendAny 12th pass candidate
What you need to bringN/A"""