About the Course
Python is a computer language which is small, cross-platform and versatile. In the US Python is the preferred language for school entry level 'Computer learning'. CBSE too has included Python in the XI and XII class. You can use Python for practically any purpose. System Administration, GUI Programming, Network Programming, 3D Graphics, Web Development. Even NASA uses Python for scientific calculations. This two day seminar will prepare your foundation in such a manner that you can master the language and explore any sphere of your choice.
Topics Covered* Introduction to The Python Programming Language
* Control Flow Statement
* Python types and data structures
* Functions and Modules
* Errors and Exceptions
* Classes and Objects
* String Manipulation and Text Processing
* Real-world Python Modules.
Who should attend1. Students of XI/XII class who want to take up Computer Science.
2. Working professionals who want to enhance their language skills and thereby increase Productivity and efficiency.
3. Web Developers who want to learn Django and for which they need to grapple with Python.
Pre-requisitesHigher Secondary Math skills will be a plus.
What you need to bringLaptops if you want to carry the environment established, else a pendrive to carry away loads of knowledge and material.
Key TakeawaysA beautiful language skill to make you proficient, productive and efficient. A computer language to stay with throughout life.