About the Course
This course will ensure that the candidate is introduced to the computer, OS, its hardware and peripheral,Windows MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint / Presentation), internet, e-Mail, cloud computing, online marketing, Search Engine Optimization (SEO),Internet Technology, Facebook and Blog. This class is sincere attempt to educate Computers basics to all, who has not studied computers as part of their curriculum in School/College.
Housewives/Senior citizen/who so ever want to learn computer and above age 5, are welcome.
Attendant: Above age 5 - no upper age limit
Topics Covered1. Introduction to Computers
2. Operating System (OS),
3. Basics parts of computers
5. MS Windows
6. How to turn on your computer and shut it down?
7. Difference between Hardware and Software.
8. How to explore your Computer?
9. How to install and remove software from your computers?
10. Basic applications in Computers: Introduction to MS-Word
11. What is Internet?
12. How to use Internet is going to help in daily routine?
13. How to create email account?
14. How to send Email, Pictures?
15. How to create Skype Account? Talk free of cost to your relative in India and abroad.
Who should attend1) Anyone who is enthusiastic to learn Computer( Above age 5)
2) House wives, Senior Citizen, working men
3)Anyone who is hesitant to go Computer centres because of Age.
4) Anyone who never had exposure to computers.
Pre-requisitesShould be able to communicate in English or Hindi during class hours
What you need to bringA notebook and pen
Key TakeawaysCan use computer without and fear
> Can handle any software crash
> Using Microsoft Office 2010
> Online Marketing
> Social Networking
> Cloud Storage