Studio Tarang is a center for dance and drama located in the North Bangalore area. We teach Indian and Western forms of contemporary and classical dance and drama to children, teenagers and adults. We host performances at our venue. Our studio space is also available for rent for rehearsals, workshops and performances. We are open Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, between 4:30pm-6:30pm. Please call to make an appointment to meet.
Contemporary life styles have made it necessary for both parents to work and to have a better living. Parents aspire to provide...
Contemporary life styles have made it necessary for both parents to work and to have a better living. Parents aspire to provide the best learning opportunities to their children, a firm foundation of knowledge, skills and enduring values. Parents are therefore integral to the realization of our goals and their overwhelming trust in what we do has always been a great inspiration to help us climb the ladder of success.
I have a experience to teach any Diploma subjects.Some of the subjects i can teach well are Production Technology, Fluid...
I have a experience to teach any Diploma subjects.Some of the subjects i can teach well are Production Technology, Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics, Engineering Drawing, Foundry Technology, Metrology etc..a group of students is preferred.
Specialization: Cardio, Muscle Toning, Body Building, Fitness.
1300 sq. ft. of pure workout with Treadmill, Spin Bikes,...
Specialization: Cardio, Muscle Toning, Body Building, Fitness.
1300 sq. ft. of pure workout with Treadmill, Spin Bikes, Elliptical Crosstrainer and all other machines like Hack Squat, Cable Crossover, Pec Flyes, Preacher Curl, Smith Machine, Multi Gym, etc. for Muscle toning and serious body building.
Kuchipudi Parampara Foundation a Non Profit Trust has been envisaged with intent to propagate and promote the Kuchipudi form...
Kuchipudi Parampara Foundation a Non Profit Trust has been envisaged with intent to propagate and promote the Kuchipudi form of classical dance. The Foundation is presently offering systematic training, master classes in Bangalore (Doddabommasandra-Vidyaranyapura , Banaswadi, Marathahalli) and Calicut to bring forth artists of high calibre. The Trust functions with professionally run advisory committee of eminent personalities of the fraternity.
Seeking a challenging position where my experience and knowledge are used for successful execution and growth...
Seeking a challenging position where my experience and knowledge are used for successful execution and growth oriented position in a Information Technology.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
• National Apprentices Training conducted by Central Board of India- DPCS(Data Processing Computer Software)- 2yrs.
• Diploma in Computer from Reliance Computer (P) Ltd., -1Year
• B.Com from Bangalore University (B.Com-Course Completed)
• Jr. Tying in English from K.S.E.E.B.
• Diploma in AIATA( Air Ticketing & Reservation Course )
TECHNICAL SKILLS :
Operating System : Unix, DOS, Win95, Win98, WinNT, Win2000, WinXP
Packages : Wordstar, Lotus, MS-Office, Pagemaker.
Languages : C, Cobol, Pascal & Basic.
DBMS : Foxbase, Foxpro, DbaseIII.
RDBMS : MS-Access.
WEB Technology : HTML, Frontpage & overview concept of E-Commerce
WEB Graphics : GIF Animation, Photoshop, Flash & Coreldraw.
SAP : FICO Accounting
Package : TALLY 7.2, 9 versions, Tally ERP.
Total Experience – 17 Years
Work Experience Details :
1. Worked as EDP Assistant in Auma (I) Ltd., (MNC) Bangalore from 1994-1996 for 2 years.
• Responsible for providing all Internal and External documentation
• Responsible for timely escalation to senior management
• Overall Responsible for Data Processing regarding to ISO Documentation.
• Master preparation from all users.
• Customise form generation as per management requirements
• Taking the backup and Recover the data depending upon requirements.
• Looking after all software and hardware problems.
• Data Manipulation and generating customized reports according to requirement.
• Collection and Maintaining Data of different location and uploading into the
system and preparing report as per management requirements.
• Overall IT relevant jobs under EDP Department.
2. Worked as Business Development Executive in CMS Computer Ltd., for
1 ½ Year ( 1997-1998).
• Prospect for clients, identify needs, propose training solutions, follow-up, overcome any objections and closing the sale.
• Preparing proposals and present proposals to clients.
• Developing and retaining business by providing quality client services and maintaining relationship with existing clients
• Responsible to achieve individual sales and revenue targets which will be reviewed and revised periodically.
• Develop strategies and action plans to achieve personal growth and company targets.
3. Worked as Business Development Manager in MIMS Computer Education for 2 Years (1998- 2000).
• Achieve the desire target.
• Counselling, Career guidance , Seminar conducted to promote training
concepts of the organisation.
• Placement to the students with help of interaction with HRD from various corporate clients.
• Team efforts, meeting for business promotion to develop new concept for
training and overall activities involvement in training concepts.
• Major Corporate clients contact developed to promote corporate training
• Develop business opportunities and marketing strategies to maximize company’s growth and profit
• To lead, manage and train the sales team to achieve their sales target.
• Provide leadership and assist subordinates to achieve the overall sales
• To extend your professional and best service to the customers at all times.
4. Worked as EDP Manager in Maheshwari Builders for 2 years 2001-2002 at Hyderabad.
( A group of Companies involved in various business like Hotels, Construction,
Export and Resorts).
• Installing new system, upgradation of systems in various department.
• Securities like Anti Virus, Internet
• Daily backup management of all the data of company.
• Restore the data for user whenever required.
• Fill the requirement of stationary, printer cartridge and all consumable.
• Training to the user about new systems.
• Co-ordination between all department.
• Future requirements and contact between CEO and other department heads.
• Be familiar with all Software and Hardware
5. Worked as Team Leader in Domain.com for period of 6 months (Apr02 to Oct- 02).
Responsibilities include for promoting web sites & portals. Team involved with 5 marketing exectutives.
6. Worked as Quality Manager in Nandi Infolines Technologies (P) Ltd. past from 1 Year (2002-2003)
Responsibilities involved with Data conversion, Training, Maintenance & Final Quality check. Team involved with 40 operators and 3 Team Leaders.(Software involved in this area MSoffice, Abi Fine Reader(conversion software).
7. At present working in Infotech Computer Training as Centre Manager (as profit sharing basis) from past 9 Year.(Involved entire responsibility to lead the training institute)
• Maintaining Faculties, Course Materials and Certificates.
• Manage Centre achieve sales targets
• Improving customer relations customer satisfaction index, team leader to motivate effective.
• Timely generation of MIS reports at Centre level.
• Training, placements accounts & administrative work at centre level.
• Provide various training at our centre like Msoffice, Tally, DTP, Autocad, C & C++, JAVA, Dot Net Technology.
• Organize relevant training programs
• Effective relationship and quality training maintained at this location past 8 years.
• Procedures to ensure smooth functioning of the centre.
Studio Tarang conducts classes in Dance. It is located in Doddabommasandra, Bangalore. It takes classes Regular Classes- at the Institute.