“If a child can’t learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn.” -Ignacio Estrada
Motivated by the above excerpt, NaLanda Tutorials begins its journey with the intention of providing quality education that fosters professional skills, intellectual capacity, conceptual development, and boost the inter-personal skills of the students.
To be a major contributor to the thinking within the fields of imparting specialized coaching that appreciates the teaching-learning process and implements the techniques that makes students to understand subjects easily and thereby help them to attain their goal.
• To be a coaching center with the fiscal stability, facilities, and resources required to achieve the above goal
• To facilitate highly qualified, experienced and effective faculty members that support student success in higher education
• To plan, build and maintain a conducive learning environment that engages students in academic activities,
• To collaborate with students to address their unique needs, valuing individual achievements, concerns, and goals
• To have student-centered approach and create innovative programs that meet the needs of the spectrum of students.
• To establish effective communication with all stakeholders for meaningful and fruitful affiliation,
NaLanda Tutorial is heading towards a learning environment by a team of highly talented and motivated faculty members who strive towards excellence. The faculty members hold doctoral degree with a teaching experience of more than two decades and are well verse with management behind coaching classes. The faculty aims at contributing significantly to the body of thought in their respective disciplines as well as to the society as a whole.
The team of faculty at NaLanda believes in “Science is knowledge and Knowledge is power”. We
• Provide a good foundation in Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry that students will cherish for the rest of their life.
• Give many examples from past question papers, in order to have sufficient variety that will broaden their perspective.
• Give assignments and tests which the students must complete sincerely to get real benefit from this coaching (since we know that Practice makes a man perfect).
• Teach problem solving and time management skills to the students.
• Maintain regular evaluation of assignments for each student.
• Keep a track on the performances of the students during the tests.
• Pay special attention to ensure better results and effectiveness of the teaching in an organized way,
• Restrict the size of the classes that are confined with students as many as ten or fifteen so that Special and individual attention is paid to each individual student.
The tutorials offer a range of courses, which include
classes for students of XI and XII (CBSE),
classes for students of I PUC and II PUC syllabus,
coaching for entrance exams for Engineering and Medicine, special coaching for Engineering Mathematics-I,II,III & IV semesters ( VTU syllabus),
interactive sessions and classes for the IX and X students of ICSE, CBSE, IGCSE and state boards, and a range of other courses.
The aim at NaLanda tutorials is to ensure a better understanding of the subject amongst the students which will result in better scoring capability of these students over a period.
“He who knows what best to omit is the best teacher”