Seeking a challenging position where my experience and knowledge are used for successful execution and growth oriented position in a Information Technology.
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION :
• National Apprentices Training conducted by Central Board of India- DPCS(Data Processing Computer Software)- 2yrs.
• Diploma in Computer from Reliance Computer (P) Ltd.,-1Year
• B.Com from Bangalore University (B.Com-Course Completed)
• Jr. Tying in English from K.S.E.E.B.
• Diploma in AIATA( Air Ticketing & Reservation Course )
TECHNICAL SKILLS :
Operating System : Unix, DOS, Win95, Win98, WinNT, Win2000,WinXP
Packages : Wordstar, Lotus, MS-Office, Pagemaker.
Languages : C, Cobol, Pascal & Basic.
DBMS : Foxbase,Foxpro, DbaseIII.
RDBMS : MS-Access.
WEB Technology : HTML, Frontpage & overview concept of E-Commerce
WEB Graphics : GIF Animation, Photoshop, Flash & Coreldraw.
SAP : FICO Accounting
Package : TALLY 7.2, 9 versions, Tally ERP.
Total Experience – 17 Years
Work Experience Details :
1. Worked as EDP Assistant in Auma (I) Ltd., (MNC) Bangalore from 1994-1996 for 2 years.
• Responsible for providing all Internal and External documentation
• Responsible for timely escalation to senior management
• Overall Responsible for Data Processing regarding to ISO Documentation.
• Master preparation from all users.
• Customise form generation as per management requirements
• Taking the backup and Recover the data depending upon requirements.
• Looking after all software and hardware problems.
• Data Manipulation and generating customized reports according to requirement.
• Collection and Maintaining Data of different location and uploading into the
system and preparing report as per management requirements.
• Overall IT relevant jobs under EDP Department.
2. Worked as Business Development Executive in CMS Computer Ltd., for
1 ½ Year ( 1997-1998).
• Prospect for clients, identify needs, propose training solutions, follow-up, overcome any objections and closing the sale.
• Preparing proposals and present proposals to clients.
• Developing and retaining business by providing quality client services and maintaining relationship with existing clients
• Responsible to achieve individual sales and revenue targets which will be reviewed and revised periodically.
• Develop strategies and action plans to achieve personal growth and company targets.
3. Worked as Business Development Manager in MIMS Computer Education for 2 Years (1998- 2000).
• Achieve the desire target.
• Counselling, Career guidance , Seminar conducted to promote training
concepts of the organisation.
• Placement to the students with help of interaction with HRD from various corporate clients.
• Team efforts, meeting for business promotion to develop new concept for
training and overall activities involvement in training concepts.
• Major Corporate clients contact developed to promote corporate training
• Develop business opportunities and marketing strategies to maximize company’s growth and profit
• To lead, manage and train the sales team to achieve their sales target.
• Provide leadership and assist subordinates to achieve the overall sales
• To extend your professional and best service to the customers at all times.
4. Worked as EDP Manager in Maheshwari Builders for 2 years 2001-2002 at Hyderabad.
( A group of Companies involved in various business like Hotels, Construction,
Export and Resorts).
• Installing new system, upgradation of systems in various department.
• Securities like Anti Virus, Internet
• Daily backup management of all the data of company.
• Restore the data for user whenever required.
• Fill the requirement of stationary, printer cartridge and all consumable.
• Training to the user about new systems.
• Co-ordination between all department.
• Future requirements and contact between CEO and other department heads.
• Be familiar with all Software and Hardware
5. Worked as Team Leader in Domain.com for period of 6 months (Apr02 to Oct- 02).
Responsibilities include for promoting web sites & portals. Team involved with 5 marketing exectutives.
6. Worked as Quality Manager in Nandi Infolines Technologies (P) Ltd. past from 1 Year (2002-2003)
Responsibilities involved with Data conversion, Training, Maintenance & Final Quality check. Team involved with 40 operators and 3 Team Leaders.(Software involved in this area MSoffice, Abi Fine Reader(conversion software).
7. At present working in Infotech Computer Training as Centre Manager (as profit sharing basis) from past 9 Year.(Involved entire responsibility to lead the training institute)
• Maintaining Faculties, Course Materials and Certificates.
• Manage Centre achieve sales targets
• Improving customer relations customer satisfaction index, team leader to motivate effective.
• Timely generation of MIS reports at Centre level.
• Training, placements accounts & administrative work at centre level.
• Provide various training at our centre like Msoffice, Tally, DTP, Autocad, C & C++, JAVA, Dot Net Technology.
• Organize relevant training programs
• Effective relationship and quality training maintained at this location past 8 years.
• Procedures to ensure smooth functioning of the centre.