• IT Service Management
o Trainings , Consulting and Tools
Areas of Practice:
• ITSM implementations
• ITIL Gap Analysis and Consultancy
• ISO 20000 Consultancy
• Various ITIL V2 & V3 Trainings at all levels
• COBIT Trainings
• Project/Program Management
• Business/Systems Analysis
• Data Analysis
• Post-implementation reviews
? Financial Services
? Technology Services
? Service Management Tools
Education & Certifications:
? MBA from Pune University
? ITIL v2 and v3 foundation certified
? ITIL Service Manager (V2 Manager Certification)
? ITIL V3 Expert Certified
? ISO 20000 Internal Auditor Certification
? CobiT Certified
? PRINCE 2 Certified
Shailesh Wanjara is a Senior Consultant in the IT Service Management (ITSM)
practice of SkillMetrix. Shailesh is a hard-working
professional who values his productivity in an organization right from day zero. He is
working towards a successful and rewarding career in consulting organizations to help them realize the true potential of their investments in IT. He has 9+ years of experience in IT domain in ITSM, Server Support, Desktop Support, Networking,Managed Services and IT Infrastructure Services in designing and customizing thesolutions through consulting and training practice. He brings in the experience from
an IT service provider’s & System Integrator’s point of view.
Shailesh has specific experience on various end to end ITIL / ISO 20000 and ITSM
Implementations and consulting projects such as follows:
• One of the largest bank in Saudi Arabia wants to implement BMC Remedy ITSM to
streamline the service support activities of the bank’s IT team. Shailesh was
involved in the project from the conception to delivery in terms of Requirement
Gathering, Understanding Docs, Reporting, Conducting the
Analysis/brainstorming workshops, Communications with the business/user
representatives involved in implementation and User Trainings. He is also
responsible for status reporting and management presentations at end of each
major phase of implementation.
• A software services organization (6,000 employee strength) : Client desired to
have their internal IT support team (@60 members) motivated and trained for
process performance improvements before an ISO 20 000 audit. Shailesh
Delivered an orientation workshop where we secured acknowledgement from the
team for the gap-analysis and agreement for performance improvements targets.
The client team was highly motivated towards performance improvement. The bimonthly
targets set in the last ‘commitment’ session were actually achieved by
the team on an average within 25 days, telescoping one year’s improvement in
less than six months.
• Shailesh has worked with a large technology company as core member of ITSM
practice and implementation. He has done ITIL process consultancy (Gap
analysis, project planning, design) for the company. He was also involved in ISO
20000 work, ITIL Process Design and Implementation, Reporting Design and
• He has been involved in ITIL in various roles like: Core Team Member ITSM
Practice and Implementation, ITIL Process consultancy (Gap analysis – specially
for incident and problem management process, project planning, design) Design
and development of ITIL Training Courseware and its delivery Team member
Employee ITIL Certification program.
• Trainings worldwide: Shailesh has delivered trainings worldwide in the areas of
ITIL. He has delivered several trainings in ITIL Foundation, ITIL Service Manager
in India, Middle East and Africa.
Multiple End to End ITIL and ISO 20000 consultancy experience which includes all
aspects of ITIL like Current State and Gap Analysis, Implementation, Pre
Certification Audit, Tool customization guidelines and project planning
• Total experience of more than nine years
• Spent over 2 years in IT Service operations at various levels.
• Spent Two years as a team member for implementing Remedy (IT Service
Management Tool from BMC Software).
• Worked on Remedy migration projects.
• Worked on enhancement and optimization and utilization aspects of open source
ticketing system OTRS for the one of the employers.
• Has worked on ITIL Framework as trainer, consultant and implementer.
• Have done various assignments on ITIL / ISO 20000 consulting and
implementations along with open source tool like OTRS.
• Has worked on service management tools like Remedy (BMC Software) and also
on Discovery and Event monitoring tool from BMC.
Consulting and Implementation:
• Implemented (On-site Team Member/Functional Consultant) Remedy (ITSM Tool)
at a multinational bank in Saudi Arabia and other various companies with On
• Worked as Subject Matter Expert for the courseware development on ITIL
Foundation, Practitioner & Managers level.
• Played instrumental role in getting many organizations certified for ISO 20000
• Played instrumental role in getting organization accredited for ITIL Foundation,
Practitioner and Managers level
? Training delivery on ITIL V3 Foundation level & Intermediate level, CobiT and PRINCE
2 with passing rate of more than 95 % in India and across the Globe