- Giving personal tuitions
- Worked at Kanan International As a French faculty – Baroda
- Handling classes 6th to 12th (IGCSE)
- Teaching with the help of Interwrite workspace boards
- Actively involving students in such activities which motivate them to speak in French.
- Teaching students with the help of games, PowerPoint presentations, quizzes and craft work on each topic.
- Preparing lesson plans, worksheets, and handouts and helping the students to improve their communication skills.
* Arranged, administer, accurate tests, record results, assign educations, correct papers, and hear oral arrangements. strong desire to work with children
- Worked as a French teacher At Navrachana international School of Baroda
• Planned a program of study meeting the individual needs and interests.
• Encouraged students to set and maintain matured standards of classroom behavior.
• Performed other duties as may be assigned by the principal.
• Maintained up-to-date lesson plans and reported student progress.
- Giving personal tuitions in French and art classes
Tasks & Duties:
• Taught paper painting, mural , ceramic painting ,drawing and glass painting to students.
• Organized tutoring classes.