UrbanPro

Take Tuition from the Best Tutors

  • Affordable fees
  • 1-1 or Group class
  • Flexible Timings
  • Verified Tutors

What is meant by a 10% tuition fee waiver by an institution?

Asked by Last Modified  

10 Answers

Learn Tuition

Follow 4
Answer

Please enter your answer

Simply it means that there is reduction in 10%of total tution fees what you need to pay
Comments

Btech Engineer, with 2 year of Teaching Experience

This means for fee waiver students. The Institute will charge 90% of total fee only.
Comments

I am an enthusiastic Environment and Science lover.

They’ll reduce 10% of your tuition fee and you’ll have to pay the rest 90% of it.iFor example,if the tution fees is Rs 1000,then final payment to be made by you will be Rs 900.
Comments

PK Ejee Neet & clean Chemistry

It's professional promotion by the instructions to give 10% discount in the actual fee charged by the institutions.
Comments

BEST LECTURER OF JOURNALISM AND MASS COMMUNICATION

It means in per 100 rupees, 10 rupees will be discounted from the institution. In higher case institutions did this to promote the brand name.
Comments

Mathematics Teacher

For every 100 rupees 10 rupees is given as discount
Comments

Home tutor of the Science

10 percent tution fee waiver means that 10 percent of the fee will be exempted by the institution, i.e. you will have to pay only 90 percent of the fee
Comments

NTT trained with 3 + yrs teaching experience and have online teaching experience..

It's means 10 % discount on your total tuitions fees.
Comments

Above 15 years of experience in using Digital Marketing in Business Development and IT Industries

10% Tuition Fee waiver is the Tripwire which attracts the students and parents. But the actual fee will be only 90% to take classes for you. That 10% is a Buffer amount to show they give a discount for their students.
Comments

It means that the 10% of total fees of that particular institution will be cut and only remaining amount of fee will be taken by him or her. For example if your Institution has 10000 fees amount, and if you get 10% tution fee waiver, you need to only pay 9000 fees.
Comments

View 8 more Answers

Now ask question in any of the 1000+ Categories, and get Answers from Tutors and Trainers on UrbanPro.com

Ask a Question

Related Lessons

Recommended Articles

With the current trend of the world going digital, electronic renaissance is a new movement that is welcomed by the new generation as it helps makes the lives of millions of people easier and convenient. Along with this rapidly changing movement and gaining popularity of Internet, e-Learning is a new tool that emerging...

Read full article >

Quality education does not only help children to get a successful career and life, but it also hugely contributes to society. The formal education of every child starts from school. Although there are numerous schools, parents find it challenging to choose the right one that would fit their child. It is difficult for them...

Read full article >

While schools provide formal education to the children, the home is where they start learning about things informally. Parents think that schools will take the initiative to educate their children. Well, this is partially true, as parents also play an essential role in bringing up their child. For the development of particular...

Read full article >

Once over with the tenth board exams, a heavy percentage of students remain confused between the three academic streams they have to choose from - science, arts or commerce. Some are confident enough to take a call on this much in advance. But there is no worry if as a student you take time to make choice between - science,...

Read full article >

Looking for Tuition ?

Learn from the Best Tutors on UrbanPro

Are you a Tutor or Training Institute?

Join UrbanPro Today to find students near you
X

Looking for Tuition Classes?

The best tutors for Tuition Classes are on UrbanPro

  • Select the best Tutor
  • Book & Attend a Free Demo
  • Pay and start Learning

Take Tuition with the Best Tutors

The best Tutors for Tuition Classes are on UrbanPro

Book a Free Demo

UrbanPro.com is India's largest network of most trusted tutors and institutes. Over 55 lakh students rely on UrbanPro.com, to fulfill their learning requirements across 1,000+ categories. Using UrbanPro.com, parents, and students can compare multiple Tutors and Institutes and choose the one that best suits their requirements. More than 7.5 lakh verified Tutors and Institutes are helping millions of students every day and growing their tutoring business on UrbanPro.com. Whether you are looking for a tutor to learn mathematics, a German language trainer to brush up your German language skills or an institute to upgrade your IT skills, we have got the best selection of Tutors and Training Institutes for you. Read more