I have no great experience in teaching in terms of years. I have just a few months of teaching experience in a local Computer...
I have no great experience in teaching in terms of years. I have just a few months of teaching experience in a local Computer center in Thirukoilur where I taught basic computer courses like C, C++, JAVA, HTML etc for village students. Also, I have taught some elders (30-50 yrs of age), about the basics of a computer, while I was working there.
This sudden difference in age among the students also taught me how to interact with different people having very diverse age ranges. This also helped me in refining myself. I found that, though they are elder than me, they showed keen interest in learning new stuffs like a kid. I always appreciate students asking me doubts. I am always ready to clear them. I believe that learning and teaching should go hand in hand. When I teach something, I not only master the concepts but also look at it from a new angle which gives me all the more new dimension of looking at things and thinking from a new direction.
I appreciate my students to ask more doubts.
Strong background in MS-Excel, Analytical, Pivot, Charts, Formula, Macro and Power Point.
Having Strong Knowledge in...
• Strong background in MS-Excel, Analytical, Pivot, Charts, Formula, Macro and Power Point.
• Having Strong Knowledge in VBA and SQL
• Having Good knowledge on Xcelsius, crystal report and Application tool.
• Extensively worked on MIS and Reporting with large and diverse data set.
• Comprehension of relation data bases and ability to pull data from multiple sources.