Address: #690D & 690C Phase 2, Sarakki , J.P. Nagar Bangalore - 560078
Locality: J P Nagar (Find more J P Nagar schools)
The Pupil Tree preschools, Bangalore, offer a unique combination of child care and kindergarten education with the ‘The Pupil Tree Creative Curriculum’. At The Pupil Tree Prep schools, education is about developing children’s curiosity and their creative abilities, encouraging them to learn, to try and to believe they can achieve. Here, children enjoy learning about the world around them and being a part of it.
Established in 2001, The Pupil Tree is a brand name synonymous with expertise in child care, pre-school, primary and secondary education. The Pupil Tree preschools are owned and run by Future Tree Learning Services (FTLS), an organization that is actively engaged in transforming school education in India. Over a thousand students study currently in various institutes under the umbrella of FTLS. Over the next few years, FTLS plans to set up pre-schools and mainstream schools across India.
* Writing/ art
* Blocks and other games
* Dramatics and reading
* Contains areas in which children can select and plan their activities
* Contains areas for quiet and active social interactions
* Encourages independence by clearly labeling areas with words and pictures
* Encourages meaningful experiences through a varied range of equipment and materials
* Encourages child related displays through designated spaces at the childrens eye-level
* Contains furniture for routine care, play and learning that is sturdy, comfortable and appropriate to the size of the children in the room. For instance, the shelves are of student height and the tables and chairs are low and comfortable
Our child care services are set apart by:
* High quality care
* State-of-the-art safety and security measures
* International hygiene and cleanliness standards
* Stimulating and enjoyable activities and learning programs
* International curriculum adapted to Indian conditions
* Sensitive and well-trained staff
* Qualified nurses
* Implementation of professional processes in running the child care centers
Please click on the photo to see a larger version.
Do you have a photo for this school?Upload it now!