Address: Survey No 44 – 50, Mallasandra Village , Uttarahalli Hobli, Off Kanakapura Main Road Bangalore - 560062
Locality: Uttarahalli (Find more Uttarahalli schools)
Phone: 080-26760478, 080-26321077/26322921,080-22538100, 080-22538102, 080-22538105, 080-26763381/ 080-26765965, 080-26390710.
Sri Kumaran Children’s Home (CBSE) and (ICSE), popularly called Kumarans, is committed to excellence and this philosophy pervades every aspect of the institution. The institution has been striving to influence and enhance the quality of education by developing young children into responsible citizens. All-round development, discipline and leadership are the high points of the Kumarans culture. The school with almost 50 years in the education field has the continued support and involvement of parents in the south of Bangalore. We strive to see that the educational services provided in the school are aligned with the vision, mission, values and beliefs of the school.
Principal: Mrs. Deepa Sridhar (CBSE) / Mrs Saroja Krishnamurthy (ICSE)
Management: Mrs. Meenakshi Balakrishnan (Director)
* Activities of this wing vary from spending quality time with senior citizens, physically and mentally challenged and ailing people. Students organize temple visits, birthday celebrations, and exchange programmes for these groups of people.
* Children also render their service in some NGOs(non-governmental organizations). On an individual level, students collect books, toys, clothes, or a fistful of rice everyday from their houses to be distributed among the needy. They also help raise funds by selling delicious home-made dishes and by selling hand-made artifacts.
* As a part of co-curricular activities various competitions such as collage, hand painting, puppet making, mask making, poster making so forth, are conducted and are judged. Children of classes VIII & IX design the cover page of notebooks and the school magazine.
* During hobby classes students interested in Art & Craft are made to work with different materials and the finished works are then displayed for an exhibition at the end of the academic year.
* 33 well- equipped large classrooms spread over three floors.
* It has three storeys with four separate laboratories for Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Computer Science. All the labs are situated on the ground floor along with the Library, audio-visual room and auditorium.
* Two art rooms that are used by children for their craft and drawing classes.
* The School Campus covers an area of 23 acres.
* It has separate laboratories for Math, Language and Computer Science at the first level and a full fledged Physics, Biology and Chemistry labs at level 4.
* There are two full fledged libraries at the second and third levels. Two spacious audio-visual rooms. An amphitheatre for open air activities is centrally placed.
* We have 36 well- equipped large classrooms spread over four levels.
* The computer lab is well equipped with over a 50 systems.
* Health Centre
Please click on the photo to see a larger version.
Do you have a photo for this school?Upload it now!
Its very difficult to get admission in ur school. When I came to your school to admit my chid for nursery 2011 they told no admission for new children. If we are form other place how can we admitt our child for play home in your school.
I understand that the Quality of the education along with the teaching staff in your esteemed institution is of world class quality and excellent considering the fact that Sri Kumaran`s is one of the unique schools that offers the state (SSLC), ICSE, and the CBSE curriculum since 1959. Added to it newely setup campus with good facilities will boost childrens' interest in reaching to the school for education.
I really dont know on what basis the school selects the child?? The school doesn't even disclose the reason for not selecting the child (for a pre-school). I really wonder how can a school expect a 2.3 yr old child to give an interview!!!! The child would react in different way as its age.The child may be hungry or the child may be sleepy and it cant be made to sit in a single place for a second as its just 2 yr. How can a school judge whether the kid is suitable to study in their school by just seeing the child and the parents for 2 min. If the school goes by the salary of the parents then there is no necessity of calling the child for an interview after seeing the application and if they feel they are not able to pay their fees. I am not writing this review as my child is not selected but the management need to give some genuine reason for not selecting the child. No child is perfect from the beginning. Its the school who has to make the child perfect. If the school selects the child based on its perfectness ( visually ) its really not a best school according to me. The best school is one who consideres every child equally and make them the best student.
Samhitha is better than Kumarans they have only 25 students per class. That makes lot of difference. Kumara's has more than 50 students per class.