Address: Anekal Road, Bannerghatta, Bangalore - 560083
Landmark: Opposite Sarla Birla Academy.Anekal Road
Phone: 720 405 1947, 779 505 1947
A unique school which is set up on the principle of “Nationalism before Internationalism”.
School days: Monday to Friday
School timings: 8:30 a.m-3:00 p.m.
Management: K.K. Education and Charitable Trust (Long lasting years of schooling experience with Delhi Public Schools in Bangalore and Mysore)
Year Established: 2013
* Interactive learning sessions with emphasis on micro learning, group work, peer work and more
* Special emphasis on promotion of Indian fine arts and values
* International collaboration and partnerships for global perspectives
* Exchange programs with schools of other countries
* Field trips for value addition to classroom learning
* Programs to sensitise students about needs of the society
* Special educators and counselors for individual educational plans.
* Symposiums and seminars for the students and teachers
* Explorative home works and in-school assignments based on inquiry and scientific methods
* Value inculcation through moral education
* Teaching techniques inspired from India’s rich heritage and culture
* Stress on collaborative learning and application of knowledge
* Equal emphasis on curricular and co-curricular activities for holistic development in academic, cultural, literary and sports fields.
Special stress on physical education and fitness. By organizing various intra and inter-school sports competitions, we aim at inculcating a spirit of sportsmanship and teamwork. Our extensive fitness program covers a whole range of games, sports, outdoor activities, yoga, Taekwondo and aerobics. The school is equipped with the infrastructure for various indoor and outdoor games and sports.
Learning beyond Classrooms:
A gamut of co-curricular activities along with academics are offered for the all round development of the children. At School of India, learning is extended beyond the classrooms through numerous competitions, cultural activities, language classes, inter disciplinary studies, social work, environmental awareness programs, educational field trips for hands on learning and more.
“The Earth does not belong to us, we belong to the earth” – Unknown
School of India is situated in scenic surrounding which promotes holistic development. The campus is spread over a total of 10 acres amidst sylvan and serene surroundings away from the hustle of the city. The school has picturesque landscaped campus which includes large central courtyard, well ventilated and naturally lit classrooms that open out into the outdoors, well equipped laboratories for explorative learning, large interactive spaces and playgrounds.
Children must fulfill the minimum age criteria laid down by the school by 30th June of the session to which the admission is being sought. They must have reached the minimum age as given below
Nursery – 3 yrs plus
LKG – 4 yrs plus
UKG – 5 yrs plus
1st STD – 6 yrs plus and so on.
At the time of registration the following documents are to be submitted to the administrative office:
Duly filled in registration Form
4 recent passport size colour photos, Proof of Date of Birth (issued by Municipal Corporation or any other authorized competent authority)
Admission Enquires now open. Forms can be downloaded from www.schoolofindia.com
Please click on the photo to see a larger version.
Do you have a photo for this school?Upload it now!
good school and trained staff
My son studies in this school and I'm happy with the balance the school maintains. Needless to say he enjoys going to school
very happy with the school. Finally a school to inculcate indian values in children.....