About the Course
This training program provides a basic introduction to Python programming language. The focus of this training program will be more on "pythonic" approach towards problem-solving.
Topics Covered- Understand the basic programming paradigms using Python
- Understand built in data-types, variables, functions and flow control statements.
- Learn how to use string, tuple, list, bytearray, set, dictionary types effectively.
- Learn "pythonic" idioms and anti-idioms.
- Learn functions, modules and file I/O operations.
- Learn the basic concepts of OOP in Python.
Details of Topics Covered:
Introduction and Installing Python
Variables, expressions and statements
Conditionals and recursion
Classes and objects with methods
Modularisation of code
Standard Library/API Walkthrough
Case studies for above topics with hands-on practice( Around 40 lab problems)
Who should attendWho wish to learn python program to develop applications or to automate their applications/framework
Pre-requisitesBasic programming background with good understanding of programming language ingredients that include variables and data-types, flow control statements, and function/procedural programming paradigms.
Knowledge of any scripting language would be beneficial.
Knowledge of OOP and modular programming concepts in any programming language are recommended.
What you need to bringLaptop and Notebook"""
Key TakeawaysAble to start building Automation framework from scratch
Test problem solving using Python