I Akshay Ganbote have completed my Masters in Business Administration in 2008 and since then I am associated with JSPM’s Abacus Institute of Computer Applications (MBA) department. I am a full time approved faculty from University of Pune. Following is the synopsis of experience at JSPM. My primary assignment at Abacus Institute was coordinating the course being the Coordinator. Other allied assignments are Training PG students with regards to Human Resource and allied subjects. Guide project work of the students, Organising conferences and seminars, counseling students with regards to placement activities. The other assignments which were bestowed on me were of Training and placement activities. I have completed various training programmes which include Faculty Development Programme, Seminars, Workshops and conferences. I have presented 6 papers at National Seminar and 1 International paper at conference,
1. “Work life balance in IT and ITES” sector at Karmaveer Bhaurao College CBD Belapur 2008.
2. “Optimisation in Business Management with repect to Modern Technology”At IMT, Nagpur. 2009.
3. "Changing Business Practices in Indian Scenario" at Pirens IBMA Loni-2009.
4. “Culture for Innovation in educational sector in purview of recent reforms in Educational Sector.” At Sinhagad Institute Ambegaon.2011
5. “The Analysis of higher education system in India and China with its relation to industrial and economic growth.” At Sinhagad Business School Erandwane, Pune. 2012.
6. “Strategies to mitigate Risk in project planning within work system.”At International Conference Abacus Institute of Computer Application-2010.
7. “The Skill sets which make the manager out of the Management Student: Analysis at the institute level.” National Seminar on Mitigating Global Competition through Strategic Innovation organized by Poona Institute of Management Sciences and Entrepreneurship Pune.
I have been actively involved in training the students with regards to Interview techniques and Soft kills.
I have been associated with the placement cell of the institute where I was responsible for maintaining the database of the placement, training and project training students and updating the same to the superiors. I held the post of Admission Coordinator for the year 2011, 2012 and 2013. In this I needed to guide the faculty members regarding the procedure of admissions and presentations to be given in different colleges. I was in charge of annual gathering Impulse in 2008, 2009 and 2010. I have been exam coordinator where in handled the responsibility of conducting examination and allied activities involved in it.
In respect of PhD I have studied the pattern of Management education in University of Pune. I have been associated with the university department for the same. The course work and vital seminars with regards to Research were attended and participated by me. I am trained for the preliminary use of SPSS software.
For last 5 years I have taught following subjects;
A) Legal Aspects of Business
B) Human Resource Manageemnt
C) Labour Laws (Both Semesters)
D) Management Information System
E) International Business Management
F) Personnel Administration Application and Procedures
With regards to above subjects my result was above 75 % which was set standard by the respected College and University. I am at the final stage of completing my Doctoral Research which is in the area of talent management. This would really support my application and make my profile a suitable one for the Manager - Labor & Employee Relations.