Address: 80/2, Bilekahalli , Off Bannerghatta Road Bangalore - 560076
Locality: Bilekahalli (Find more Bilekahalli schools)
Phone: 080-26485648/26485649 32982086
Presidency School, Bangalore south was established in the year 2006-2007. Was well received by the parents community. Choosing the right school for your child is probably one of the most important decisions you will make. Our prospectus aims to provide appropriate information to help you make the right choice for your child’s future.
Principal: Mr Rao
* Outdoor sports include, football, basket ball, aerobics, tennis, cricket, yoga and karate.
* In addition to routine Art & Craft activities, children enjoy doing floral display, mask making etc.
* For children with focused interests there are Math club, Eco Club, Quiz and G. K. Clubs, Public speaking and Computer Clubs.
* Dance and Music activities include folk and classical dances, vocal and instrumental music. Keeping track of demands, new activities are also added from time to time.
* Talents of teachers at Presidency are identified and exploited to beneficial ends exposing the children to exciting new areas of activities which normally are not a part of general life.
* These activities are aimed at drawing out not only the talent but the hidden desires of the child and the subsequent happiness reflects in better academic performance.
* Classrooms are large and have windows that flood rooms with high light and fresh air.
* All areas incorporate open spaces that allow children to move around and select how they want
* Rooms are decorated with children’s work, given a strong sense of ownership and pride; ‘They
like what’ they do here. They think it’s important because it’s on display.
* Outside areas contain a wide range of child-friendly equipment and activities plus an extensive
selection of natural flora and fauna.
Please click on the photo to see a larger version.
Do you have a photo for this school?Upload it now!
I am giving this an uneducated rating of 3 stars because rating is mandatory for the review. Today, my father-in-law checked out the school and the approach to the school. The school is not located on Bannerghatta Rd as the map shows. It is off Bannerghatta Rd about 3 kms inwards. The approach towards the school is not very good. This school may be a good option for people who live in that area. I didnt get an application form from the school because this is not ideal for us. Most schools do not give additional information unless you get the application form. So, I couldn't learn more. However, my cousin told us that this is a good school which has been around. For people who's criteria is to put their children to a reputed school in their neighborhood, this would be an option. It is probably not the same standards as Brigade, PSBB, etc.
Admissions are on-going for Presidency. Admissions are closed for Brigade and PSBB.
Too much pressure! School timings from 8.30am to 3.40pm. Too long hours!!