Address: Sector 14 , Old D.L.F. Colony, Gurgaon - Haryana (India) Gurgaon - 122001
Our Lady of Fatima Convent Secondary School, Gurgaon owned by the Institute of the Franciscan Clarist Missionaries of the Most Blessed Sacrament, a body registered under Societies Registration Act XXI 1860 has its office at Clara Niwas, Kalu Sarai, New Delhi-16. The Institute runs English/ Vernacular medium schools, orphanages, dispensaries, Home for the aged and other Welfare Centres in various parts of the country.
This school had a humble beginning on 8th April 1957 with seven pupils in a rented cottage. On 30th Nov. 1957, the school was shifted to the new building. The Nursery school that began with 7 children on 8th April, 1957 became a Higher Secondary School on May 1, 1971 with over 900 pupils. Since then it has grown by leaps and bounds.
Principal: Sr. Zita Cutinha
Year Established: 1900
Please click on the photo to see a larger version.
Do you have a photo for this school?Upload it now!