About the Course
The trainer has vast corporate experience in Excel, VBA, Ms Access, SQL, C# etc.
His qualification include Bsc in Software System, PGDCA, MCA, Diploma in advanced computing (CDAC, Pune) and GATE 2007 rank in Computer Science
Topics CoveredBASIC EXCEL - 4 Hrs:
1. Overview of spreadsheet application. Why use Excel ?
2. Excel Feature introduction -Ribbon menus, Option etc.
3. Working on sheet - Copy, paste, selection, shortcuts
4. Simple Formulas - If, Sum, Avg, Count, CountIf etc
5. Cell Formatting
6. Filtering, Sorting, Searching, RemoveDuplicate..
ADVANCED EXCEL - 12 Hrs:
1. Vlookup, Hlookup
2. CountIf, SumIf...
3. Index, Match
5. Sumproduct, Array Formulas
6. Conditional Formatting
7. Freeze Panes, Advanced Filter, Tracing Formula
8. Pivot Tables
9. Hands on some live data
Advanced VBA in Excel - 50+ Hrs:
1. Introduction to Visual Basic Programming Language
2. Excel Object Hierarchy
3. Introduction to datatypes & Hungarian notation
4. Inbuilt functions in VBA (String function, type conversion)
6. String and Date-Time manipulation
7. Programming Constructs :Loops, User defined types, Enumerators
8. Error Handling and common error types
9. Operators (mathematical, mod, typeof, is)
10. Collection type
11. Programming worksheet and ranges
12. Access specifier
13. Creating classes
15. SQL Basics in Ms Access
16. Database connectivity with access
17. Chart and dashboard creation
18. Introduction to user defined class
19. Do’s & Don’t’s of programming
20. Live Project
21. Preparation for interview
Advanced Ms Access - 20 Hrs:
1. Table Creation in Ms Access
2. Keys and constraints
3. Relationship diagram
4. DDL, DML and DTL
7. Nested Queries
8. Co-related queries
9. Reports in Access
10. Preparation for interview
SQL SERVER 2012 (20 Hrs):
Table, Constraints, Stored Procedure, Function, Views, Cursor, Trigger, PIVOT, CUBE, ROLLUP, Nested and co-related queries, Query Optimization techniques, Interview preparation
Who should attendAnyone with a degree in Computer, working as MIS/BPO/Backend executive.
Anyone preparing for interview in Ms-Access/ VBA/ Analytics domain
Anyone with experience of working in Excel or SQL.
Any who is a geek in Excel and is willing to make his life much easier through little VBA.
Pre-requisitesA degree in Computer Science
An experience of working in Excel
Extreme willingness to learn
What you need to bringLaptop, notebook and pen."""
Key Takeaways1. Videos, assignment, assesment, premium membership to StandardVBA.com
2. Expert level knowledge in Excel, VBA, Ms Access and SQL.
3. Interview preparation
4. Job consulting (Interview opportunity in Cream companies)
5. Scholarship: 'Earn as you learn' opportunity for leading students. Industry level project