Online Instructor led Course
As a expert, I suggest the following tips to help IT professionals/Students Graduated/Pursuing Graduation develop the soft skills necessary to advance their careers:
• Actively listen
• Communicate with illustrations
• Take the lead
• Nurture your inner writer
• Step out of the box, physically and mentally
What are Soft Skills?
Why they are needed?
What is the use of it?
What are the categorized Topics that Soft skills covers.
1. A Book and a good writing Pen is must to write down important points during the session run and tips to follow for leading an excellent Life when implemented.
2. Along with a Laptop/Tablet with good internet availability is preferred."
It's often said that hard skills will get you an interview but you need soft skills to get (and keep) the job.
Soft skills can be developed and honed on an on-going basis through good training, insightful reading, and observation and of course by practice only.
Not decided yet
EXPERT SOFT SKILLS TRAINER
Students Interested 0