Total 3+ years of in Manual, Automation, and Performance Testing with Teaching:
» ISTQB Certified software test engineer, having more than “2.6+ years” of experience with Major IT Companies as Software Testing Professional in various domains like Finance, Accounting, Service, E-Commerce, Social Network and many other domains.
» TECHNICAL SUMMARY:
• Strong Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC).
• Expertise in Functional, Regression, Integration, System, UAT, Usability, GUI, and Cross Browser compatibility testing using Black-box testing methodologies. Good Experience in End-to-End Testing.
• Profound experience of Manual Testing of web and desktop applications as well as software components.
• Strong knowledge and experience in developing and executing Test Cases. Experienced in Test Plan, Test Estimation, and Test Summary Reports.
» Tools Details:
• Automation Testing Tool: Selenium IDE & Webriver, TestComplte, TestingWhiz, Ranerox
• Performance Testing Tool: HP Load Runner, Apache Jmeter
• Management Tool: HP Quality Center, TestLink, JIRA
• Bug Tracking Tool: Mantis, Bugzilla, Redmine, Zoho bug tracker
• Configuration Tools: Eclipse, NetBeans
• Operating system: Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 & 8, Ubantu
• Web Server: Apache Tomcat
» Technologies Details:
• Language & Technologies: Java, J2EE (JSP, Servlets, JDBC), Hibernate, Struts
• Databases: MySQL, MS-Access, MS SQL Server 2008
» have experience in various test methodologies like waterfall model, RAD, Spiral model etc. I am also well versed with the various phases of software development life cycle. I provide satisfactory services in the following areas:
- web/software application Testing
- regression Testing
- manual software Testing
- Usability and User Acceptance Testing
- Security and Functional Testing
- Test Plan, Test Case, Defect Tracking, Test summary