‘NV us’ is a brainchild of founder Rupesh Nair, with the sole purpose of teaching various Hip Hop dance forms in the most authentic way and spreading smiles while doing so. In the beginning of 2015, he discussed the idea with his good friend Srishti Poojari who is one the best Krumpers in India and decided to open ‘NV us’ dance academy.
Bboying, Krumping and Popping are the dance forms we emphasize on as of now. A demo class with us opens your mind to new dynamics in terms of flexibility and shows you exactly what your body is capable of.
As dancers, we give utmost importance to fitness and understand how much it means to live a good healthy life. As ‘NV us’, we promote healthy living, confidence building, discipline and joy through dance.
We are a 2 people team with solid marketing backgrounds both online and offline. In Hip Hop dancing, we have a combined teaching experience of over 10 years.
Srishti Poojari a.k.a Girl 10poundz
Rupesh Nair a.k.a NV
The profile of the team is as follows:
Head Instructor (Krumping): Srishti Poojari
Alternatively known as Girl 10Poundz, she learnt Bgirling basics from Freak N Stylz crew.
• First female Krumper of India representing first Krump crew of India, ‘Desi Buck’.
• Winner of Indian Krump Festival, Because I’m Buck vol.2.
• Attended workshops of International Krump artists like Grichka, Junior Machine, Girl Tight Eyez, Lady NY, Kid Tight Eyez, Kid Maddrip, Boy Maddman, Yung Wave, Kid Ds Lightning, Jr. Stretch.
Director/Chief Instructor: Rupesh Nair
Alternatively known as ‘NV’ representing ‘Freak N Stylz’ crew which happens to be India’s first and one of the best Bboying crews.
Associated with Freak N Stylz dance academy since 2008.
• 3rd place in Battle of the Year South East Asian Bboying Championship 2012.
• 1st place in Battle of the Year Indian Bboying Championship 2012.
• 1st place in Battle of the Year Indian Bboying Championship 2011
• Won and Judged many Hip Hop Championships across India.