“TRAIN THE TRAINER” CERTIFICATION FROM DALE CARNEGIE, INDIA
CHIEF PROMOTOR & MENTOR AT LAUNCH PAD TRAINING CENTRE: APRIL’2013- PRESENT
Trainer At Let’s Talk Pvt. Ltd. -02-04-12 to 01-08-12
• Training individuals and professionals in spoken English both at the basic and at the advance level;
• Accent Neutralization & Fluency which includes Diction Analysis, Intonation Syllable Stress’ Basics of UK & US English;
• Personality Development & Public Speaking which includes Killing Nervousness & Developing Confidence, Body Language & Dress Code, Presentation Skills & Meeting Etiquettes, Handling Stress;
• Training individuals & Professionals in English for the real world which includes Personal communication- with strangers, office, colleagues, friends and relatives; Business Communication- Telephonic communication, clients & customers, office meetings & superiors; Interview Skills- resume format, personal interview techniques.
• Have trained professionals from corporate like Capgemini, Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), Reliance, Alcatel-Lucent, Nestle India and IT professionals from other companies.
GTL Limited, Mumbai (Feb’06- November’07)
• Resourcing in major skill sets like, BSS, Switch, Node B, Project Management, Electrical, Civil through networking, advertisements(Print Ads) ,employee referrals and job portals.
• Resourcing across all levels like Engineer, Project Manager, Technician, Manager for clients like Nokia, Motorola, Alcatel-Lucent, ZTE, Ericson.
• Handled mass recruitment for Civil and Electrical Engineers, Project Managers, Technicians.
• Handled recruitment for Sales & Marketing as well as Financial requirements as well.
• Coordination of recruitment activities like liaising with recruitment agencies, online portals and candidate’s applications, review and evaluate resumes and skills as per the job requirement, conducting interviews and giving feedback to the Business Account Managers as per the suitability of the requirement.
• Handling the process of recruitment from job offer to salary negotiations.
• Maintaining Staff movement report on various projects through a database.
• Assisting Head HR on HR matters pertaining to Recruitment, Employee Deployment and redeployment, Employee engagement.
• Handled operational issues as miscellaneous task.
• “Spot Award” for performance delivered and received “Letter of Appreciation” for best employee.
HCL Infosystems (June’05- October’05)
Generalist HR- HR Coordinator
• Resourcing in major skills across all levels and skills like Desktop Engineers, Project Managers, Oracle DBAs, SQL DBAs.
• Coordinated for in-house training in Personality Development for entry level engineers.
• Responsible for all the operational issues related to HR in the organization.