PROFESSIONAL OBJECTIVE- a challenging position in teaching technologies and intend to build a career with the leading corporate of hi-tech environment With committed & dedicated people, which will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potentials. Willing to work as a key player in challenging & creative environment.
M.A in English from beautiful silk city berhampur university 1998 and Eleven year experience in teaching English in Hill-Top Degree college. Dist-Gajapati (Orissa) from 31st May 2000 to till date
Experience: Minimum 14 years of teaching experience in a Degree College, Recognized by Government of Odisha and affiliated to Berhampur University recognized by Government of Odisha and affiliated to Berhampur University.
One year Experience in B.R. Science College, Pattapur, recognized by Government of Odisha and affiliated to Berhampur University.
Result oriented, dynamic yet participative leadership style.
Unearth leadership abilities and talents from students by giving them a free rein but on a controllable string.
Development and maintenance of specialized student summary files for each student to aid performance analysis and enhancement.
Establishment of a separate counseling wing to engage in Student and parent counseling activities and leading it to a nicety.
Academic Target framing and target recognition.
Efficient selection and optimal utilization of resources for gain maximization and cost minimization.
Employee and student orientation.
Extensive exposure in both academic and administrative and man management domains.
Developing policies and plans, allocating resources to implement the policies, plans.
Academic trend forecasting.
Academic and career counseling.
* +2 arts passed out from C.B.S.E Orissa board with Alt .English
*+3 arts passed out with English Honours and Alt. English 2nd from berhampur university Orissa.
* M.A in English passed out with 2nd class from Berhampur University.
Knowledge of internet surfing and MS word and MS excel.
* Hard labour, sincerity, quick judgments and team work.
• Listening music, and reading magazine. surfing net
• Writing short stories and articles
• Good Analytical Ability
• Self-motivated & Determined
• Success oriented & Natural leader
• Proficiency in Odia, English, Hindi.
• Published a story book in Oriya in 2008 and the Book was selected by Raja Ram Mohan Roy Library.
• Published A translation book in 2010 and it was also selected by the Sahitya Academy Odisha
• Published more than 10 articles in different English papers
• Published more than 20 odia articles in different Magazines
• Published more than 15 poems in different daily papers.
RESEARCH ACRIVITY: Continuing Ph.D in English under Dr Sugan Pattanyak, H.O.D of English, HinjiliCut College, and Ganjam from 2011.
AWARDS AND HONOURS
Got the BANAJYOTSHNASAHITYA AWARD in 2008 for story
Got the Kedar Nath Short Story Award in 2010 for short story
Got the Ghumsar Sambad Short Story Award in 2009