Address: Eranapalya Near Manyatha Tech Park Bangalore - 560045
Landmark: Near Mayatha Tech Park
Phone: 080 65653305
Greetings from Kingston High!
It is a pleasure to connect with you and introduce our School Kingston High, an educational institution associated with credible Ryall Associates, together dedicated to redefine the experience of education for the younger generation.
Spread over two acres of state-of-the-art facilities, well-researched curriculum, scientific methodologies and an easy proximity, our school is a perfect blend of theoretical and practical learning with innovative teaching to groom the overall personality of our students.
Making an impressive start with playgroup to Grade 2, we are happy to announce about admissions being open for the academic year 2013-2014.
School days: Mon - Friday
School timings: 9.00am to 2.30pm
Principal: Nitasha Nilkanth
Some of our facilities at a glance:
? Spacious well-lit classrooms
? Library / Labs / Activity Room
? Indoor / Outdoor Play Area
? Large playground
? Vegetable garden
? Pet area
? After School Care
A new school with a different perspective...
(To be affiliated to CICSE –Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations). Kingston High is an Educational Institution that believes in fostering academic excellence, personal growth of young curious minds, and an all-round development of our future citizens.
Kingston High is situated near Manyata Tech Park, a convenient proximity to the Outer Ring road. Kingston High is spread across two acres of a spacious campus with excellent infrastructure equipped for a dynamic learning experience in a warm and supportive environment.
Kingston High is privileged to be associated with Ryall Associates, a pioneer in the field of education in the country. They undertake projects from “Ideas to Implementation” and provide speciality services in the area of Educational Consultancy and Training. Their ultimate goal is to provide holistic education, placing the well-being of the child on top of their priority list.
Mr. Akash Ryall is recognized as an educator who commands high standing and repute among both State Government and Educational Administrative Board circles in New Delhi. He is the Vice President of the Management Association of Schools in Karnataka.
He brings to the table, over a decade of experience and has worked with some of the most reputed schools in India and The United States of America. Consequently, he has a thorough understanding of School Administration, Cost Management, and Human Resource Development in both India and Abroad.
He is a designated Inspector for ICSE Schools to grant clearance for affiliation and was recently the Convener for the 88th Annual Meeting of the Heads of Anglo-Indian Schools in India (Karnataka).
Please click on the photo to see a larger version.
Do you have a photo for this school?Upload it now!
This school makes a difference from all the other regular schools.. my daughter has enjoyed her time in this school & has also been able to focus on learning (both academics & non academics) very well.
* Not more than 20 students per class currently
* Regular interaction with Teachers keeps parents well informed about development needs & focus on them
* Daily dairy helps you understand whats going on in the school
* Focus on non academic activities are given as much importance as academics
* Children look forward to go to school every morning (which would not happen if teachers are not closely working with them & get them interested in what they do)
* Importance given to Music, sports, overall development
* It's so close to Manyata tech park (it makes it easy to pick & drop your child)
* If you live in Sobha Petunia, this is just behind
* Very approachable management & staff who are willing to listen to parents, feedback's, & have the passion to get better & better everyday
* You may not find the approach road to this school very attractive (its quite a commercial place & some roads in the neighborhood are not laid). However, once you enter the school, it is nice & calm. So, do not go by exterior looks. In Bangalore, infrastructure development has always taken time
* Scope to improve Sports ground & options for outdoor games