Address: NAL Campus, N.A.L. Campus , Vimanapura Bangalore - 560017
Locality: Vimanapura (Find more Vimanapura schools)
Landmark: Opposite Jeevan Beema Nagar Bus Depot
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan is an autonomous body under the Ministry of H.R.D, Government of India which was started way back in 1965 for the benefit of the children of transferable employees of the Government of India
981 schools are located allover India under 18 different regions with it's headquarters in New Delhi. K.V.S BANGALORE REGION is one among the 18 regions which connects 47 Kendriya Vidyalayas dotted on the landscape of Karnataka(37), Kerala(12) & Goa(5)
* Pre Rajyapuraskar Testing for Scouts & Guides
* Rajyapuraskar Testing Camp
* Youth Parliament at Regional level
* junior Science Olympiad(Testing)
* Preparation of calendar of activities under CCE preparation of split up of syllabus.
* Divisional Committee meeting of Scouts & Guides
* Youth Parliament Regional Level Competion
The Kendriya Vidyalayas have a four - fold mission, viz.,
1. To cater to the educational needs of children of transferable Central Government including
Defence and Para-military personnel by providing a common programme of education ;
2. To pursue excellence and set the pace in the field of school education;
3. To initiate and promote experimentation and innovations in education in
collaboration with other bodies like the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) and the
National Concil of Educational Research and Training (NCERT) etc. and
4. To develop the spirit of national integration and create a sense of "Indianness" among children.
Please click on the photo to see a larger version.
Do you have a photo for this school?Upload it now!
It is one of the best schools. it consists of good faculty.