Address: ‘B’, Paschimi Shalimar Bagh Delhi
Locality: Shalimar Bagh (Find more Shalimar Bagh schools)
Phone: 011-27470022, 011-27470055
Jaspal Kaur Public School first came into existence on April 20, 1987 to perpetuate the cherished memory of Bibi Jaspal Kaur. Her saintly grand father late Bhai Sahib Ditta Mal Ji and her father late Sardar Darshan singh Ji both believed that no memorial could truly depict Babli’s concern for fellow human beings than an education institution, which would serve as an ornament in society. Under the guidance of chairman Sardar Surjit Singh and Vice Chairperson Mrs. Rasna Singh the school has flourished and emerged as one of the leading schools of Delhi aiming to meet the society’s needs for tomorrow, nurturing talent and aptitude to heights of excellence.
* Judiciously arouse their aesthetic sense and inculcate habits of personal as well as social hygiene for a happy and healthy life.
* Aim at providing quality education and pursuit of excellence in all fields and life itself.
* Self-actualisation by channelising youthful energies towards achievement.
* Propagate patriotic, social and ethical values to make responsible citizens.
* Assist them to enjoy their leisure through healthy recreational activities and hobbies as well as correct reading habits for a lifetime of pleasure and joy.
* Lifetime of learning and achieving all the goals
Year Established: 1987
Resource Center, Resource Lab, Hi-tech Classrooms, Library, Auditorium and Basic Amenities
Please click on the photo to see a larger version.
Do you have a photo for this school?Upload it now!
God knows what's the connection between me and this school but I am glad to admit my son in this institution. I will feel lucky my child will be selected for such and i am praying for that.
Ridiculous school. Parents are not treated well. Don't take admissions here.
They talk about basic amenities and don't even provide library facility to kids till 4 class. Even in 5 class the library facility is negligible and the books are of poor tastes and not up to the standard.