Aircraft Maintenance Engineering Course approved by D.G.C.A
Stream Practical training at "Electronic Overhaul Division" in Air India, Old Airport Mumbai wherein exposure on overhaul test & repair of Radio Equipments used on Boeing 747-300/400 & Airbus 310-300
* Carried out read outs of Cockpit Voice Recorder.
* Frequency testing of Emergency Locator Transmitter.
* Instrument Landing System.
InFlight Entertainment -Thales Inc.
i-4000 & i-5000 systems software uploading/downloading
Bench check/ tests of all IFE equipments i.e Digital Server Unit (DSU), Ethernet Switching Unit (ESU), Seat Electronic Box (SEB), Tethered Passenger Control Unit (TPCU), Area Distribution Box (ADB), etc.
Booting Parameters of IFE equipments.
* Undergone Special Training on new plant of Automatic Test Equipment of TERADYNE installed by foreign principals in Air India.
* Further Practical Training in "Major Maintenance Division" (Avionics) covering servicing, modification, repair, replacement, test of various aircraft components and items of aircraft undergoing "C Checks" in Air India Mumbai.
* Worked on Radio System, Electrical System, Instruments System, of Boeing 777-200 LR, Boeing 777-300 ER, Boeing 747-400 and Airbus 310-300.
* Inflight Entertainment system on Boeing 777
IFE Retrofit/ Modification on Boeing 747-400 (VT-EVB) Thales i-4000 system