Find the best tutors and institutes for Class 9 Tuition

Find Best Class 9 Tuition

Please select a Category.

Please select a Locality.

No matching category found.

No matching Locality found.

Outside India?

MAXIMA AND MINIMA

Sujoy Das
22/02/2018 0 0

QUESTION

In a school of 100 students each of them play at least one sport among cricket, football, volleyball, basketball, hockey and tennis.It is known that exactly 90 play cricket, 80 play football, 70 play hockey, 60 play basketball , 40 play volleyball and 10 play tennis.

A) What is the maximum number of students who play exactly five of the six games?

40 50 60 70 none of these

B) What is the maximum number of students who play exactly four of six games

60 70 80 50 none of these

 

ANSWER

drawing lines is very Important, look for Part A, To maximize number of 5s, the limitation is 40% and 10%, we can add them together and increase the limitation to 50%

For part B, 90 and 80 are already highest two, 40 can be added to 60, and 10 can be added to 70, resulting in 90, 80, 80, 80 least of 80%

 

0 Dislike
Follow 1

Please Enter a comment

Submit

Other Lessons for You




Types Of Bank Accounts (Deposit Accounts)-Class 9,Class 11,Class 12,HSC
Various Types of Bank Accounts - OC, OCM, Business Studies, Commercial Studies

Rajiv Vadera | 01 Jul

0 0
0

Matters in Our Surroundings
The process in which gaseous state directly changes to solid without changes to liquid. Ans: Deposition. Evaporation is a _______phenomenon. Ans: Surface phenomenon. The process in which liquid changes...

Sashank | 12 Feb

0 0
0

Find Best Class 9 Tuition ?

Find Now »

UrbanPro.com is India's largest network of most trusted tutors and institutes. Over 25 lakh students rely on UrbanPro.com, to fulfill their learning requirements across 1,000+ categories. Using UrbanPro.com, parents, and students can compare multiple Tutors and Institutes and choose the one that best suits their requirements. More than 6.5 lakh verified Tutors and Institutes are helping millions of students every day and growing their tutoring business on UrbanPro.com. Whether you are looking for a tutor to learn mathematics, a German language trainer to brush up your German language skills or an institute to upgrade your IT skills, we have got the best selection of Tutors and Training Institutes for you. Read more