SHAMBHAVI is the right place to learn terracotta jewellery making.. Terracotta is clay based.. Jewellery making has emerging as one of the hottest businesses. our workshop is to encourage business for women's in Chennai. Terracotta jewellery which was sought to be one of the Ancient art has now turned out to be the modern Trend. An appropriate refined clay is shaped to make eco friendly jewellery that makes exotic dressing style and it can be worn both traditional or trendy..
We are very proud to introduce ourself "The Hindu" fame terracotta sisters. Also myself supraja has been featured in " Aval Vikadan magazine ", and voiced in " Big FM - Big Boss Program" as a young entrepreneur, also pragrammed in TV shows
We conduct ADVANCED TERRACOTTA JEWELLERY MAKING classes for the benefit of all age group ladies, college girls, kids to encourage hobbies, housewives and Business Women to divert from daily routines to take the best out of it. We have trained 1300+ students , and we are well experienced in this field.
* We never compromise on Quality of Training provided.
* Full handson sessions no mould is used to make jewels.
* Individual attention given to each students.
* Training is offered at modest fee for the benefit of wide range of people.
* Bangalore clay is the best for Terracotta jewellery making which will be used during the workshop.
* Workshop covers live display of Clay baking process
Topics Covered in workshop :
* Clay preparation
* Creating desired shapes out of clay
* Designing impressions on clay for fine finishing
* Easy Clay baking methodology without using oven shown in workshop
* Applying appropriate colours on baked clay (includes antique color preparation)
* Weaving Jewellery out of the clay beads and pendant prepared
Jewels covered during the workshop :
Pendants of various types - 8 ( includes Peacock shaped pendant)
varieties of Beads making
Different kind of Jhumkas - 5 types
varieties of Earring making - 5 types
Bracelet making - 2 types
Hair clips, sare pin designs
Fridge magnets, keychains
Who should attend ?
--> All age group ladies, college girls, kids to encourage hobbies, housewives and Business Women to divert from their daily routines and anyone who is passionate towards designing jewels for themselves and others who want to make a business out of it.
Pre- requisites ?
--> None. Basic interest with patience. little creativity and innovation mind.
--> Even the very basic Jewellery making technique will be covered during the training.
What you need to bring ?
--> None. We will provide Materials and tools required for the workshop
--> Carry your lunch & 1 wastecloth.
--> Box to carry ur jewels safely back to home.
* Jewels made during the class
* Terracotta jewellery images
* Terracotta jewellery making notes for future reference
* Clay baking is not a big deal. Various tips will be given in the workshop how to bake ur jewels at home.
Fees : INR 2000
Duration: Totally 8hrs
For two days class Timings : 10am to 4pm (first day) & 10am to 1.30pm (second day)
(We conduct workshop only in weekends)
Pre booking required.
Online classes also available on request
Bangalore terracotta clay & all materials available for sales at shambhavi