Child Centric Pre-school and 1:10 Teacher-Child Ratio.
Montessori materials and Structured Based Curriculum to improve below areas:
2. Gross and fine motor skills
3. Sensorial and Maths
4. Language and Science
5. General Knowledge
3. Intellectual Development
4. Creative Arts
6. Personality Development
7. Physical Development
? Ample play-activity areas and spacious class rooms.
? Well stocked non-toxic educational materials for Children.
? High Quality, Child-safe toys and outdoor play equipments.
? Audio-visual room with Home cinema Projector, LED TV, Computer, Puppet Theatre and various indoor equipments.
? Experienced, trained and friendly Staff.
? Various celebrations to make the child aware of Indian traditional culture and life styles.
? Transportation facility is available.
PLAY GROUP (1.8 Years and Above)
NURSERY (2.8 Years and Above)
DAY CARE (2 Years and Above)
SPOKEN and WRITTEN ENGLISH COURSE
(Any age group – For School and College Students)
(2 years to 8 years)
Mixed Age Group with Plenty of Activities: AGE LIMIT: 2 Years to 8 Years
SPOKEN ENGLISH LEARNING
[Improving Your Speaking, Writing, Reading, Listening English skills]
Effective Learning to Speak English Fluently!
Levels of studying Spoken English Course
Eligibility: Any age group ( For School and College Students)
LEVEL-1 BASIC ENGLISH LEARNING
LEVEL-2 INTERMEDITATE ENGLISH LEARNING
LEVEL-3 ADVANCE ENGLISH LEARNING
o EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION SKILL
o PERSONALITY DEVELOPMENT
What Differentiates us?
1. Child centric approach rather than teacher centric
2. Strong Montessori based philosophy and method also incorporating best practices from other early childhood philosophies
3. Goes way beyond song and dance routines,nursery rhymes and simple playing with toys Strong focus on a structured curriculum Comprehensive set of objectives for the overall development of the child
4. Materials and tools for learning designed for the curriculum A methodology that instills a sense of purpose and
interest to work hard in the child Revolutionary assessment technique
5. A structured learning program for the overall development of the child.
6. Tight integration between curriculum objectives, materials,activities, teacher training and assessment ensuring there is no disconnect.