- Presently employed as an Electrical Executive Engineer in Indian Seamless Metal Tubes Ltd, Pune.
- Work as a freelance writer of web contents, blogs, gadget reviews, academic articles and press releases for
o Sibz Solutions, Pune; website: http://www.sibzsolutions.com/
- Guest Lecturer in Padmashree Dr. D.Y Patil Institute of Engineering & Technology, Pimpri, Pune- 18.
- Worked as associate trainer for “Microcontroller-8051” in Institute of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers.
- Worked as Quantitative aptitude Trainer in “Institute of Engineering and Management”, Kolkata, West Bengal.
- Worked as a translator for South East Asia Bureau Chief - Mr.Ben Arnoldy of “The Christian Science Monitor”.
- Worked as Communicative English trainer in “National Institute of Communication Development”, Islampur, West Bengal.
Provide high-level training efforts for Electrical, Industrial Automation and PLC/ DCS including classroom, train-the-trainer, video conferencing, webinars, lunch-break sessions, and Q&A.
Develop document-teaching procedures for team of English/ Group discussion and Interview preparation trainers, encompassing instructional manuals, quick reference guides, and test results forms. Maintain documentation on intranet.
Train company representatives on corporate and business etiquette and soft skills.