About the Course
Python is a general purpose computer programming language with support for OOP. Development of Python began in late 1989 by Guido van Rossum, then at CWI (Centrum voor Wiskunde en Informatica,
the National Research Institute for Mathematics and Computer Science) in the Netherlands. It was
eventually released for public distribution in early 1991. Numerous contributors have helped develop a rich set of modules for python which make it one of the preferred languages of choice, be it a hobbyist, scientist or an engineer.
Today python is being used in the web development, bio-informatics, system administration,embedded systems, networking and many more sectors of the industry. This course work helps youbuild programming skills in python in a systematic manner.
Here in Mindful Learning India, we believe that learning a programming language should help you think differently and creatively. A language should be a medium of expressing your creativity. We think that in an era of computers, not knowing how to program a computer is a serious technical handicap for a person aspiring for jobs in the industry. Therefore, this course is designed to make laymen into a confident programmers.
Contrary to the idea that learning to program is difficult, we think that programming computers is easy, fun and thought provoking, provided you follow some important tips and techniques which this course work offers.
It noteworthy that, today, programming skill is always an added plus for any student, fresher or professional wanting to progress in their jobs and careers. Having programming in python as one of your skills set and competency is surely a powerful tool in your hands.
Topics Covered1. Computer architecture fundamental
2. Algorithmic and object oriented thinking, problem solving techniques
3. Introduction to python
4. Tools for running python scripts
5. Operators and expressions, Basic I/O
6. Programming with numbers and strings
7. Decision making structures
9. Lists, Dictionaries and Tuples
10. Functions and Recursion
11. File I/O
12. Exception handling
13. Regular expressions
14. Object Oriented Programming
15. Modules and packages
16. Introduction to GUI development
17. Introduction to networking and socket programming
18. Introduction to data base management
19. Understanding automation using python
20. Multi-threading in python
Who should attendThis course work is designed for students and professionals who desire to enhance their programming skills.
Pre-requisitesBasic knowledge in computer operations should be more than sufficient.
What you need to bringLaptop with Linux or Windows OS"
Key TakeawaysKnowledge and expertize of the world's most popular programming language. By the end of this course, you should be able to:
1. Explain various components of a computing system
2. Think algorithmically and apply your thought processfor problem solving
3. Use python constructs for writing programs or scripting
4. Use regular expressions
5. Use object oriented programming techniques in python
6. Develop data structures in python
7. Use various built-in modules in your scripts
8. Use graphic tool kit in python
9. Use python for socket programming and networking
10. Use python for data base handling
11. Use python for writing automation scripts
12. Explain multi-threading in python
13. Have an understanding of how python can used in your chosen area of work