About the Course
The PMI-ACP certification is a new credential offered by PMI for people working in Agile project management environments. The PMI-ACP certification recognizes an individual's expertise in using Agile practices in their projects, while demonstrating their increased professional versatility through Agile tools and techniques. The process of earning this credential involves satisfying PMI's eligibility criterion and passing the exam
This Program fulfils the PMI® requirement of 21 contact hours which a PMI- ACPSM aspirant needs to have before applying for the PMI- ACP Certification examination. The Program also aims to train the participants to be effective Project Managers using Agile methodologies.
Topics CoveredAs the course is interspersed with concepts, exercises, discussions and real world examples participants’ will get better understanding of Agile Principles, practices, tools and techniques (10 Tools and Techniques and 43 Knowledge and Skills areas) and usage for Agile project management. As a result, participants will be able to face the Agile Exam more confidently.
Who should attendAgile Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Developers, QA/Testers, IT Leaders, Project Stakeholders, and other Team Members interested in passing the PMI-ACP Certification exam.
Pre-requisitesAgile Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Developers, QA/Testers, IT Leaders, Project Stakeholders, and other Team Members interested in passing the PMI-ACP Certification exam.
What you need to bringIf you have Laptops please bring, Otherwise We can arrange a PC for Hands On Exercise.
Key TakeawaysTo prepare participants to pass the PMI Agile Certified Practitioner PMI-ACP Exam
• Agile Development Lifecycle end to end with a real world examples
• Compare Agile development practices to the traditional approaches for project management
• Understanding of Agile Methodologies (Scrum, XP, Kanban and Lean)
• Learn how to build self-organizing high performing teams
• Learn real world techniques for planning, estimating and prioritizing requirements in an Agile way
• Learn how to engage your business customers and delight them through early and frequent delivery of value
• Learn requirements gathering through Vision, Product Road map, collaboration, brainstorming, defining High Level user stories (Epics) and defining acceptance tests.
• Learn about the key Agile Project management processes of Release Planning, Iteration Planning, Iterations Monitoring and Meetings, Along with other factors such as Prioritizations using different techniques
• Learn how to create effective visible Agile tracking reports using burn downs, burn up etc
• Get understanding advanced topics such as scaling Agile to large projects, distributed teams and lean portfolio management