Who should apply?
If you are working in organizations using agile, the PMI-ACP can provide an opportunity to demonstrate your knowledge of agile practices. The PMI-ACP is not limited to project managers as individuals with experience working on agile project teams can apply and experience requirements to obtain the PMI-ACP do not reflect the need to manage projects.
Pre-requisite for ACP Training & Exam:
• Education: Individual should hold a Graduate Degree or High School Diploma.
• Experience in General Project Management for 2000 Hours or 12 Months
• Experience Agile Project Management for 1500 Hours or 8 Month
• 21 Contact Hours Training Certificate from PMI – REP
Student Handbook (Slide and note)
Key concept guide (Prepared as per exam focusing on exam as per syllabus)
Our Unique Offerings:
• A trainer will be available for 2 hours every Sunday to clarify the queries of the participants.
• More than 1000 practical questions in the material following the (PMI-ACP)SM Exam pattern.
• Four fully solved question papers following the (PMI-ACP)SM Exam Pattern.
• Useful material and latest developments on Agile will be sent through mail for the next
3 years to all the participants.
Not decided yet
IQM & Service Management Strategists Certified ITIL Expert, PMP, ISO 20000 & CobiT Certified,Practitioner for Six Sigma, ISMS & SCRUM
Students Interested 0