Koramangala, Bangalore - 560034
• Individuals who have attained the v3 ITIL® Foundation certificate in Service Management, or the v3 Foundation Bridge certificate and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL® certifications
• Individuals who require a deep understanding of ITIL® Certificate in the Service Offerings and Agreement processes and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organization
• IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL® who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme
• Operational staff involved in Service Portfolio Management; Service Catalogue Management; Service Level Management; Demand Management; Supplier Management; Financial Management and Business Relationship Management who wish to enhance their role-based capabilities.
ITIL® V3 Foundation Certificate or ITIL® V2 Foundation plus Bridge Certificate and completion of an accredited Course from an ITIL® Accredited Training Provider
We provide courseware hardcopy""
• Documenting current and prospective services
• Producing a Service Catalog from a business and technical viewpoint
• Identifying patterns of activity through demand management
• Applying Continual Service Improvement
• Prepare for and take the ITIL® Intermediate Qualification: Service Offerings and Agreement Exam
• Outline key activities for the Service Offerings and Agreement processes in the context of the Service Lifecycle
• Achieve operational excellence by using the Service Offerings and Agreement processes, activities and functions
• Measure the success of Service Offerings and Agreement by applying key metrics
Saturday 25 Feb, 2017 -
Sunday 26 Feb, 2017
09:00 AM-08:30 PM
Hurry, only 8 seats left!
Get Digital Certificate after course completion
IQM & Service Management Strategists Certified ITIL Expert, PMP, ISO 20000 & CobiT Certified,Practitioner for Six Sigma, ISMS & SCRUM
Students Interested 1