About the Course
SkillMetrix,itil intermediate training in bangalore-itil intermediate capability osa,rcv,ppo,soa training in bangalore-itil intemediate life cycle so,sd,ss,st,csi training certification exam at bangalore:SkillMetrix are globally recognized leading training providers for various professional certification courses. We have trained 10,000+professionals across countries including employees from the world's leading Fortune 300 companies. We are dedicated to deliver quality trainings across the globe using various delivery modes with 100% Passing Warranty.
SkillMetrix deliver in-house, open-house and customized trainings across various domains. We would also like to keep you updated about our training domains like –IT Service Management, Project Management, Information Security Management and Quality Management, Business Management.
SkillMetrix partners with accreditation bodies like PMI®, EXIN®, APMG and TUV.
1.Best in class instructors – All certified ITIL expert.
2.100% Passing Warranty
3.World class course material with inputs from Subject Matter Expert who scored 100% at ITIL Manager’s Bridge to achieve ITIL Expert Certification.
4.Great support Team.
5.Support from expert professionals even after training.
6.You can avail lucrative discounts.
•Location of Training: Bangalore
•Duration of Training:2 Days
Our Other offerings:
- IT Service Management : ITIL up to Expert Level, ISO 20000
- Project Management : PMP, PRINCE2, ACP
- Information Security : CobiT, CISA, ISO 27001
- Business Process Improvement : Six Sigma, Lean IT, Green IT
- Cloud Computing and many more....
? The value to the business of OSA activities
? The context of OSA activities within the service lifecycle
? How OSA activities support the service lifecycle
? Optimizing service operation performance
Who should attendTarget Audience
The target group of the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Operational Support and Analysis Certificate
includes, but is not restricted to:
• IT professionals
• Business managers
• Business process owners
• Individuals who require a deep understanding of the ITIL Certificate in the Operational Support
and Analysis processes and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support
within an organization
• IT professionals who are working within an organization which has adopted and adapted ITIL
and who need to be informed about, and thereafter contribute to, an ongoing service
• Operational staff involved in event management process, incident management process,
request fulfilment process, problem management process, access management process,
service desk, technical management, IT operations management and application management,
and who wish to enhance their role-based capabilities
• Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management and
wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications
• Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert Certificate in IT Service Management for which this
qualification can be one of the prerequisite modules
• Individuals seeking progress toward the ITIL Master Certificate in IT Service Management for
which the ITIL Expert is a prerequisite
Pre-requisitesPrerequisite: ITIL V3 Foundation Certificate or ITIL V2 Foundation plus Bridge
Certificate and completion of an accredited Course from an ITIL Accredited Training
What you need to bringWe Provide Hard Copy of
Student Handbook (Slide and note) &
Key concept guide (Prepared as per exam focusing on exam as per syllabus)""
Key TakeawaysLearning outcomes
Following completion of this unit, the candidate will know:
• The importance of Service Management as a Practice concept and Service Operation Principles, purpose and objectives
• The importance of ITIL Operational Support and Analysis while providing service
• How all processes in ITIL Operational Support and Analysis interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
• The processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the ITIL Operational Support and Analysis processes
• How to use the ITIL Operational Support and Analysis processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
• How to measure ITIL Operational Support and Analysis
• The importance of IT Security and its contributions to ITIL Operational Support and Analysis
• Understanding the technology and implementation considerations surrounding ITIL Operational Support and Analysis
• The challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks associated with ITIL Operational Support and Analysis