The target group of the ITIL Foundation certificate in IT Service Management is drawn from:
• Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to
enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization.
• IT professionals that are working within an organization that has adopted and adapted ITIL who
need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement
This may include but is not limited to, IT professionals, business managers and business process
There are no formal criteria or pre-requisites for candidates wishing to attend an accredited ITIL® Foundation course, though some familiarity with IT terminology and an appreciation of their own business environment is strongly recommended.
Candidate should not bring any for class.
During the training we will provide you
Student Handbook (Slide and note) &
Key concept guide (Prepared as per exam focusing on exam as per syllabus)
Candidates can expect to gain knowledge and understanding in the following upon successful
completion of the education and examination components related to this certification.
• Service management as a practice (comprehension)
• The ITIL service lifecycle (comprehension)
• Generic concepts and definitions (awareness)
• Key principles and models (comprehension)
• Selected processes (awareness)
• Selected functions (awareness)
• Selected roles (awareness)
• Technology and architecture (awareness)
• Competence and training (awareness)
Not decided yet
IQM & Service Management Strategists Certified ITIL Expert, PMP, ISO 20000 & CobiT Certified,Practitioner for Six Sigma, ISMS & SCRUM
Students Interested 2
Batches conducted 1
Total Students 2