About the Course
www.mobignosis.com presents iPhone/iPad development Bootcamp on May 11 and 12. This hands-on program is meant for technical audience, who would like to CREATE applications for the iPhone and iPad devices.
1st Session: FREE!
Please call us at +91-99-0000-1329 to register!!
We will showcase developing a mobile application (Fitness +) during the length of this course. The attendees will develop this application simultaneously with the course instructor.
At the end of the Bootcamp, the attendees will create this app and deploy to the App Store.
Topics CoveredDAY 1
iOS - An introduction
1. What is iOS?
2. iOS Architecture
3. Application life cycle
Objective C - A quick dive in
1. Overview of IDE
2. Variables and Operators
4. Control Statements
5. Inheritance and Polymorphism
6. Introduce ‘Project App to the audience’
The iOS Project
1. Introduction to types of Application
2. iPhone/iPad (Universal configuration)
3. Projects and Targets
4. Controllers and Classes
5. App Delegates
8. Debugging tools in X-Code
2. How Settings work in iOS?
3. Create a Settings file
4. Saving and Retrieving
5. Settings Default
6. In Application Settings
2. What is MVC - dynamically adding views?
3. The Model
4. The View
5. The Controller
7. Adding the ‘Model’
9. Target and Action pattern
END of Day 1
2. Q and A plus 1 on 1 mentoring
3. Auto release pool
4. Modifiers: Strong, weak, assign, __ Auto releasing.
5. Reference Counting:
d. Mutable copy
2. Basic View Architecture
3. Navigation based Architecture
4. Tab based View Architecture
5. Launching a View
6. Modal Views
7. Tab Controls
2. How Table Views work
3. Creating a Table View
4. Selecting a Row
6. Customizing the View
Action Sheets and Alerts
2. Create an Alert
3. Responding to an Action Sheet
4. Creating an Action Sheet
1. Web Services: XML and JSON
2. Notification Center: Push -Local messaging
5. Touches & Gestures
Deploying and Testing
2. Overview of the Process
3. Deploying to a device
4. Create a distribution file - IPA
5. App Store preparation
6. Submission Process
End of Session
2. Q and A plus 1 on 1 mentoring.
3. Key takeaways.
Who should attendStudents: Students interested in learning
iPhone/iPad application development.
Tech Enthusiasts: Individuals l(Ex. Web Developers) interesting in creating their own mobile applications.
Pre-requisitesAttendees must have a fair working knowledge of any object oriented programming language.
What you need to bringWe will provide you development ready machines during the course.
Key Takeaways- Learn to build your own enterprise level iPhone app and include it in your resume!
- 2 day intense hands-on training for designing and developing mobile applications for Apple’s™ iPhone and iPad devices.
- Post Training Followup: 1 Month Free technical support from MOBIGNOSIS's team after the course completion.
- 2 Virtual Sessions on Google Hangout after the course.
- Lunch and Tea will be provided.