About the Course
This is a very intensive problem solving course on Advanced C, Data structures and Algorithms with specific focus to clear technical interviews.
Duration : 10 hours approx (May vary, based on time spent on discussions, brainstorming and revisions)
This course is based on my following observations over several years of interviewing experience :
1. Even engineers from reputed colleges & software professionals fail to clear data structures interview questions (And lose opportunities with dream companies, unfortunately)
2. Most of the candidates get stuck at the same point (or blindspots)
3. Such blindspots often goes unnoticed, ignored or skimmed even after practicing tons of free interview questions, materials & courses available (But will confuse you in the interview room)
4. Candidates often come to interviews practicing lots of complicated problems, which never gets asked, ever. Instead of this, preparation can be done more effectively.
5. Many more....
This course is designed specifically to brainstorm the most frequently asked problems(with twists), open your eye to the blindspots, which in turn will help you to solve other problems in the same genre.
Several tips to impress the interviewer will also be discussed.
Class strength will be very limited for better individual attention & more meaningful brainstorming.
We shall keep in touch in future as well, to brainstorm other questions.
Topics CoveredStack, queues
Binary search trees,
AVL tree basics
Searching and sorting
Who should attendThose who want to crack interviews with top tier companies (c, data structures)
Engineering students, Freshers
Pre-requisitesBasic C, Data structures knowledge
What you need to bringNotebook, pen and an open mind :)
Key Takeaways1. Crack technical interviews with tons of confidence
2. Good for your overall software career.